Duke X Missi The New Vampire~

This story is dedicated to MissLoveWolf

This is the first request for MissLoveWolf I love making stories like this involve of new born babies so cute and let's see how it goes Okay
enjoy my pretty darlings❤^^

Missi's Pov

I was reading my book and saw Duke entering the room as he was rubbing my belly. Duke was so excited to become a father and I know he try to toy but all is forgiven me and Duke are now married now and were going to start a family well a vampire family. I'm not sure what the baby is going to be a boy or a girl? Duke and I were having a conversation about taking care of a baby. I still hold the staff and it doesn't bother me at all I can do anything and more powerful and love to mock Duke but I still love him and he still loves me. I dozed off the couch and holding the staff.

Duke's Pov

I place a nice long blanket for Missi so she won't get cold and kissed her forhead. I place some more wood in the fireplace since most nights the weather drops and then walked out of the castle and to town to get some supplies for the new born child. It seem so quiet when I kept walking and as I passed by I saw many humans walking and going places for me as a husband I have a job to do is to make sure my beloved wife Missi has all the stuff that she need. I went to a store call Baby's R Us which have to mean all you can find it nothing but baby supply. I walked in and see other humans staring down at me but I just ignore them and got a shopping cart to find all the things that a baby needs. I was dressed in my usual outfit black heels, black pants, black grayish vest, long black cape, and my top hat I didn't care if all those filthy humans look down or had a problem. I'm Duke of Vaults~ I love you or wait I'm talking to myself difficult me. I chuckled at that point. My shopping cart was full of baby items. Had 10 gallons of milk, 7 baby bottles, 27 pillows, some baby toys, a balloon of it's a boy and the other one it's a girl, cute little outfits that are gothic and in style, a bouncer to play in, and the last thing of all a new crib that had bats and ghost and cute monsters all around it made me jump of excitement. I reached the counter and since I'm filthy rich I pay for all the items and chatted with the clerk who was a blonde hair girl with a down ponytail and bangs covering her eyes a little.

Karen: You must done a lot of shopping.

Duke: I sure have my wife is having a baby and I want to be the best father then I'll ever be.

Karen: That's very kind of you sir looking after your wife. Congratulations on being a father as well.

Duke: You know for behind human you aren't so bad after all?

Karen: What do you mean sir?

Duke: I thought humans can be annoying and a pest but you have a gentle and kind soul.

Karen: ( She Turns Red) Umm Thanks sir and I wish you luck on being the best father of all time for your new born child.

Duke: You look familiar to me that face?

Karen: Here is all your baby supply all wrapped up and ready to go.

Duke: Thank you so much and here's a tip. ( Gives Karen a tip)

Karen: Oh I....don't know what to say but..

Duke: Your welcome dear. Well gotta go home to surprise my wife.

Karen: Bye and thank you for shopping here.

Duke: Bye Karen.

Karen: What? ...He knew ..my name? How?