vc| orange bodies

Start from the beginning

Frank looked over at the man now sitting in front of him;  his dreads that were once a dark burgundy were now a pretty blond, his eyes tired, irritated, even and no longer full of life like they once were, his body toned and in shape like always and his face was blank, like always.

Frank picked up his phone, jordan following suite.

"Hey..." Frank whispered softly through the phone.

"Hi frankie," Jordan sighed as he looked off to the side. "Wassup mamas?"

Frank blinked before let out a small chuckle, "mamas? that's what we doing now?"

Jordan grinned a little, "relaxxx, I just picked it up from one of the niggas in the pen, ain't that deep."

"you letting niggas call you mamas?"

"No, I'm letting niggas call they bitches, mamas." Jordan explained earning a look from frank.

"So, I'm your bitch now?" Frank asked raising a brow.

"Frank."

"Jordan."

The dread head shrugged before letting out a small chuckle, "how's life outside? You found someone new?"

Frank sighed as he looked over at Jordan, running a hand of his head. "....Nah..haven't found someone."

"You haven't found someone or you're waiting for someone?" Jordan pressed a serious look in his eye.

"Jordan." Frank whined.

"Frank."

The ex's stared at each other a irritated look on jordan's face and a sad look on Frank's. "Don't wait for me. I'm no good for you. Go find someone that makes you happy. Don't put your life on pause for me, frank."

"But I'm waiting for you because, you make me happy."

Jordan's face softened, the look urging frank to continue. "The only reason I came to your house that night before you got incarcerated, is cuz I thought you wanted fix things, not tell me you were gonna go to jail the next day."

Jordan sighed before looking down at his tattooed hand, his heart swelling with emotions he couldn't process, "I just don't want you to miss out on finding the one."

"Jordan if you weren't the one, I wouldn't be here right now." Frank deadpanned, hurt evident in his tone.

"I don't want anybody else, j. I don't wanna let go of our love. " frank whispered making jordan place his head into his hands.

"Frank.."

"Stop holding back, j. Be honest."

"fuck, frank.."

"talk to me."

Jordan looked at frank his eyes blurry, as he felt a wave of emotion sweep through him. "I care about you..."

"Five minutes left! Start wrapping it up!" The prison warden announced snatching Jordan's attention for a second.

"...But, I don't want you to wait for me. But if you're willing to then..okay. When I get out, we'll be together..forreal forreal."

The two stared at each other in silence as Jordan's words echoed around in the pair's brains. Frank but his lip as he looked over at The younger who was still gazing intensely at the man. This was The man who had his heart; no matter what happened between them, they would always find their way back to each other.

The older smiled at the younger sitting on the other side of the glass pane earning a shaky grin in return. The fear was still stuck, twisted deep in Jordan's heart but he didn't want to worry his partner.

"You'll come to live with me?"

Jordan shook his head, "shawty, you staying at mines." The dread head grinned making the latter smile too.

"Yea, whatever." Frank pouted playfully before looking off to the side.

"You mad beautiful, mamas." Jordan muttered making Frank blush before letting out a laugh.

"Stop calling me that!" The man smiled earning a grin from Jordan.

"I don't think I will, b."

"One minute!"

Frank looked over at jordan who was now looking upset. "I still wanna talk to you."

"I'll send letters."

"Ew..... send pictures if you gonna do that shit."

"What kinda pictures?" Frank questioned a sly grin gracing his face.

"You know what kind." Jordan smirked earning a quiet chuckle from frank.

"Time to go!" The warden bellowed making jordan sigh.

"I'll see you on the other side soon, shawty. I care about you." Jordan uttered.

"I love you too, j." Frank muttered before placing the phone on its handle, Jordan doing the same.

Frank watched as his lover was placed in handcuffs and led away from him once again. Jordan, this time, sent his lover a small wink and blew him a kiss before walking back into his cell.

A YEAR LATER.

Jordan shuffled to the front desk, a bored look on his face. "Yous a free man now, huh?" The prison guard- Kenny- grinned. Jordan returned the look as he grabbed his belongings.

"Yup. Good behavior really does the trick." Jordan beamed.

"Well I hope you stay on yo toes out there, kid. The world ain't so kind to us." Kenny muttered earning a slight head nod from jordan.

"Thanks, mane." Jordan uttered before walking out of the facility, watching the gates slowly open up for him, the sunshine hitting his face properly for the first time in ages.

The man didn't look back as he continued to venture on into the free world.

Frank let a small chuckle as he watched tyler try and hit rakim with a spatula while they chased each other around his kitchen.

"Ayo, chill!" Rakim yelped as tyler tackled him to the ground and placed his hands behind his back.

"Say it, negro!"

"No!"

"do you want your legs?"

"I love big dick papi Tyler, more than tiny penis frank!"rakim croaked making Frank giggle.

"Don't slander my name when I'm holding more inches then the both of y'all!" Frank said earning a plethora of groans.

"Nigga I make ladies scream when I shove this dick up they spleen!" Rakim boasted earning a look from tyler and frank alike.

"Nigga we saw the sex tape, you ain't making no body scream," tyler deadpanned earning a laugh from frank. "And Nigga I'm dominating you 99% of the time so I don't know who the ladies be. "

"she screamed BEFORE I started recording!" Rakim yelled out loud earning a cackle from his lover.

Frank simply just shook his head as walked into his living room, a sudden knock on his door stopping him in his tracks. Frank quickly made his way over to the door and pulled it open, not bothering to look over at the peep hole, a sudden, heart wrenching scream leaving his lips once he realised who was standing in front of him.

Standing tall and buff at Frank's door, was Jordan with a bouquet of pink roses in hand, a pretty purple durag wrapped around his head, and a dashing grin on his face.

"I'm home."