lx|u say

PAIRING x| tyler x rocky| x PAIRING

a hundred percent based off the goldlink song:) (slightly)

"joey...i don't know about this party, bro.." tyler okonma said as he and his friend stood outside a large victorian looking house,  watching people trail in and out of the crowded house.

"nigga what do you mean, 'i don't know?'" joey huffed mocking his friend, who only rolled his eyes at his antics. "bruh, the rumors about new orleans are false, loosen up."

the two friends decided to take a trip to new orleans out of boredom and curiosity. joey wanted to see if voodoo was real and tyler was bored of staying at home so he tagged along. the week-long search of a voodoo priestess was a dead end and joey was highly disappointed. but once he caught word of a party a couple blocks away from his hotel, his mood instantly changed. now here they were, debating on whether they should go in or not.

tyler looked over his dread head acquaintance and sighed before fixing his silk button up.

"let's go, i guess." tyler muttered while joey cheered before running straight towards the house. "here goes nothing. " tyler began to approach the house, ignoring the obnoxious stares from the people hanging outside the house. as soon as he entered the house the boy noticed something was slightly off. the house decor looked centuries old and for some reason the house was lit by the misplaced Victorian inspired lamps.

tyler also noticed a collection of eyes on him, making him slightly confused. he looked over at the people in the corridor who returned his stare before turning their heads back to each other, starting up a conversation.

the hard sound of afro beats was thumping bass through out the house, making tyler move along to the beat along with the rest of the humans in the house. he quickly shuffled along to the living room where there was a bunch of people grinding on each other while some others were leaned up against the furniture, conversating.

tyler noticed his friend joey controlling an african girl who was practically breaking her back to the beat. tyler chuckled and walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a drink before walking back into the living room joining his friend on the dance floor, looking for somebody to control. "damn, shawty killing it." joey pointed out a girl that was slowly wining while her friends hyped her up.

tyler smirked, taking a sip of his drink before approaching the girl, positioning himself right behind her before placing a hand on her lower back while the girl continued to wine before changing up the pace, grinding hard on Tyler's pelvis. the girl's friends began  to scream like crazy making the girl look up at tyler before grinning, finding the boy attractive.

meanwhile, across the room, rakim stared at his girlfriend, whine all up on an unknown man, a mug plastered on his face. "aye, ain't that justine's thot ass dutty whining on that tall nigga with the bucket hat?" his friend jordan commented while rakim downed the rest of his beverage, wiping over his lips.

"yep," rakim muttered before marching towards his girlfriend, pushing her off the man. "who the fuck are you, nigga?" rakim yelled getting in tyler's face before turning towards his girl. "you know this nigga, j?"

justine shook her head, slightly embarrassed, infuriating rakim even more. "who are you bro and what the fuck are doing with my girl? " rakim said pushing tyler up against the wall. tyler looked down at the man a small, devilish smirk on his face as he sipped on his drink. tyler quickly grabbed the man's face and turned it to the side before whispering something into rakim's ear.

"you better chill before i do something a lot worse with your girl," tyler looked the man up and down before smirking. "i might even do it with you." tyler looked back at rakim's, smirking at the man's shocked face before winking at him.