"You made me go! You made me go!" Stan continued, Eddie continued trying to talk to Stan as the rest stared in sadness and horror, Richie began crying as he watched his friend sit in front of him, his face bloody and covered in tears and he wondered how safe Lydia really was? She didn't have anyone there to help her and they didn't even know how long she had been gone.

"You made go to Neibolt! This is your fault!" Stanley continued, Bill leaned back, trying to relax as he began to feel bad for making Stanley come in and his worry foe Lydia growing but something caught his eye. From yet another tunnel opening a small boy stood in the shadows, his face was hidden but his yellow coat stood out in the darkness. The figure stood still for a moment before running down the tunnel, Bill quickly stood up and grabbed Mikes gun he had dropped and ran after the figure.

"We would never let anything happen to you. We're here. You know we wouldn't do that, Lydia needs you, needs all of us." Mike spoke comfortly as everyone wrapped into a hug and Stan began to calm down. Eddie turned around, confused by the noise he had heard from Bill leaving and noticed Bill was no longer there

"Bill!" Eddie screamed, catching the attention of everyone and bringing them out of their small moment "shit, Bill?!" Beverly shouted out. Eddie quickly got up and followed down the tunnel he could see Bill's shadow go down, everyone followed after him, not wanting to stay behind in case Pennywise came back.

Bill was too focused on his little brothers shadow running across the tunnels walls to even hear his friends calling after him. In the back of his mind he knew this was probably another trick from Pennywise yet Bill couldn't help but at least try.

Georgie ran around a corner, Bill not too far behind him. Once Bill rounded the corner he slowed down and aimed his torch into the huge room in front of him, he could see a huge pile in the middle of the room but didn't get a good look before his eyes landed on something else "Lydia!" he yelled, quickening his pace to run over to her and skidding to a stop just below her when he noticed she was floating in the air and he couldn't reach her.

He took a deep breath and a few steps back as he fixed Mikes gun so it would hang around his neck before running forward and jumping in attempts to reach Lydia's feet but she was still too high. He looked around him and smiled slightly as he saw a stool sitting at the bottom of the pile of junk, he ran up to the pile and grabbed the stool but as he went to walk away he saw his brother once again run behind the pile.

Bill set the stool down, glancing between Lydia and where his brother had stood before turning a little more to Lydia "I'm sorry Lyds, I'll be back for you" he spoke up to her, turning around and running after his brother. He felt bad leaving Lydia but he knew the others couldn't have been that far behind him and he still felt bad for the day Georgie first went missing, at least after this he'd know he tried.

The rest of the losers club rounded yet another corner, leading to another tunnel "Bill!" Eddie yelled, everyone following behind him "Bill!" Eddie yelled once again before falling into the water below him, dropping his torch as he tried to catch himself "come on, get out of there Eds, that's grey water" Richie spoke up, referring to what Eddie had said a few days ago "w-w-w-wait, where's my flashlight?!" Eddie shouted, pushing around the water to try find his flashlight.

A decomposed head popped up out of the water, causing everyone to let out screams. Beverly stepped forward and grabbed Eddie's flashlight and another head popped up. Richie pulled Eddie up, pushing him forward and screaming the word "go!" over and over as Beverly handed Eddie his torch.