"Babe,I'm home"I heard Harry call from the front door and then heard the door close.

"In here"I shouted back and every body chuckled.Harry entered the living room and immediately approached me,pecking my forehead and lips and then kissing my belly.
"Hi,my babies"he muttered.

I smiled as I felt the baby kick "hi babe".

He then turned towards our family and chuckled "Are you guys going to give us some privacy or not,everyone seems to hangout here all the damn time nowadays".Everyone knew he was joking.Anne and my parents laughed where as Gemma fired back
"No one cares what you want brother,we are here for Willow and my nephew".

I giggled and made my way to sit down on the couch.My feet are always swollen.

"Whatever"harry weighs fake annoyance and left to freshen up.

It was almost dinner time so I called for Zac "Zac,dinner time,come downstairs". He was playing some video games upstairs.You see,Harry and Zac get along a lot even after the four years age gap,Harry made sure to have a huge gaming room when I decided to move in.It was really sweet of him to consider my brother and how he could spend some time with him while playing games and now we were having a boy who will soon join them.

Within minutes Zac came down and joined the rest of the family.

"Willow! Can you come upstairs for a bit?"I heard Harry call.

"Coming"I shouted back.Our family made their way towards the dining area while I started climbing the stairs carefully.It was a little difficult to see where I step because of my belly.

I made my way inside our shared bedroom and saw Harry sitting on the bed,in his sweats.We both were matching as,nowadays,I was using his clothes.It was really difficult to fit in my old clothes ever since I was four months old.I was not interested in buying maternity clothes.Even if I was a fashion designer and could design some good clothes for myself,I didn't feel like staying like my old self.I preferred Harry's casual clothes.Half of the time I only wear his shirt and nothing below,other than my undergarments and harry was fine with it as long as I was comfortable.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"I-I have something for you"he seemed a bit nervous and fidgety.

"Okay,but why do you seem nervous?"

"Oh nothing....just can you go in our closet and bring a box that I kept in my drawer? It's in brown colour.

I lightly nodded my head and walked in our walk-in closet.I pulled open Harry's drawer and immediately saw the brown coloured box.I felt Harry's strong arms wrap themselves around my belly from behind and he placed a gentle kiss to my neck.

"Open it"he whispered.
I slowly untied the ribbon on top and inside I saw a plain white material laying.I removed it from the box and after fully opening it I saw a plain white shirt,which was our baby's size.

"Turn it around"Harry urged and his arms left me,breaking the contact completely as he backed away from me.I stayed in the same place but did not face him.I could feel Harry's presence behind me and I quickly turned the shirt around and read what was written on it.

For a minute or so I was confused and then the realisation hit me.A tear slipped my eye.

The shirt read 'MOMMY,WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME AS ME AND DADDY?'

I slowly turned around and there it was,harry down on one knee,in our closet,proposing me.Tears of happiness were already streaming down my face.I was not believing what was happening in front of me.I mean I knew one day this day would come but I thought I'd take Harry a lot of time to get at this point.But he always surprised me.