S: It is not required dear,sometimes we need to adjust in situations like this.I am sure Pupsoo will understand.

Ps: Mmm...oh no!

S: What happened ?

Ps: I forgot to pack my nightdress...

S: Bah...that's all na...I have extras...

S showed her the extra nightwears she brought.Ps was having a tough time picking one.

Ps: What is this Sweetamma?Red,hot pink,black...all raunchy colours and the material is so thin and transparent types 😰

S: Pupsoooo's selections...I wear these only in our bedroom during trips where we're together.He won't take his eyes off me when I wear these.

Ps: Happa...your husband and his weird tastes...he is one of a kind ma...wonder how you're putting up with that Romeo...

S felt shy and only smiled in response.

Ps picked a nightdress which she felt was wearable than the rest

Ps picked a nightdress which she felt was wearable than the rest.Changing into that she quickly went under the covers pulling it over her face.

Ps: I don't want anyone to catch me in this.Morning first thing,I have to change back to my dress before stepping out of this room.Gdnight Sweetamma!

S: Lol...gd night!

D and Pramod's room:

In desperation to wake his brother up,Pramod tore a packet of chips and brought it near D's beak.

D: Sniff...sniff...chips...

He stirred in his sleep and grabbed the packet from Pramod.He began munching those chips with his eyes half opened.

He began munching those chips with his eyes half opened

D: Kruummm...krummm...krumm...

Pr: Annayya,can you recall what we spoke earlier?

D: Yes yes Alia as second heroine for our movie...you didn't agree but now I have a new idea...I will play dual role.For Pabsu one,Sweetu will be heroine for Pabsu two,it will be Alia.That way you and bangaram won't feel bad,my fans and I will also be happy.Kruumm...kruumm..

Pr: You go back to sleep...that is better...

He said in irritation.

D: Mmm...yes I will after finishing this packet of chips.Krumm...Krumm..

Pr: 😣

All were too tired after travel and touring the city so it did not take long for them to sleep.K checked all the room doors were closed and lights were off.R tiptoed to S's room and slowly opened the door.He was joined by K.K went to pull the duvet down their faces however he was stopped by R.They spoke in whispers.

R: What are you doing ?

K: Checking if it is the right person..

R: It is not respectful to look at the face of another man's wife like this.

K: Then how will we know?

R: Check the feet...bro will have black string tied...

K: Here...here! This one has black string!!

Confirming that was S,they took turns and touched her feet asking for forgiveness.Then they lifted her by her arms and legs with the blanket still on her and moved her to their room.

K: Next ?

R: The Bahubali 😎

Back to D's room,

D finished munching the chips.He also emptied a can of coke.Lazy to get off the bed,he passed the litter to Pramod to dispose.He rubbed his hand and mouth on his shirt and fell on his back on the bed.

D: Gd night Pramod..

Pr: Gd night annayyaa

Pramod discarded the trash and joined his brother.As he was about to switch off the light,D got up and sat upright.

D: Pramod! This is not the time to sleep!We planned to bring Sweety here no...come let's go!

Pr: Phew! You remembered at last.

Both the brothers went to S's room.Since Pr's face was covered,they couldn't see who it was.

Pr: Huh..there supposed to be two of them but there is only one here.

D: Who cares about that wife-snatcher?This is my Sweetu I know...

Pr: How ?

That irked D.

D: You're asking me? I can find my puppy ma amongst 1000 women that is my talent! Just by the sleeping pose I can tell this is Sweety only! No need to check!

They lifted Ps and took her to D's room.Pramod satisfied that he had united his brother and vadina bid D goodnight and went to sleep outside S's room.D closed the door and made his way to the bed.In his urgency he forgot to lock the door.

D: Sweetu,you're sleeping? I know how to wake you up!Tonight there won't be any sleep for you hihihi....

He raised his leg to go over her when,

"Ppprrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

D: Oops 😬💨😤 sniff..yucks...lucky Sweetuuu ma is asleep.My stomach feels weird maybe because I ate too much junk...Wait bangaram,I will be back.

He rushed to the toilet.Unknown to him,R and K entered his room.Seeing D's bedroom slippers by the side of the bed,they assumed it was D who was sleeping and carried Pr to their room where S was also sleeping.

K: Huff...puff...Annayyaa looks lean but weighs like an elephant...

R: Yeah...huff puff...

They placed Pr beside S on their bed and closed the door.Exchanging a thumbs up they settled on a sofa each for the night.Relieved for reuniting the Bahubali couple,they dozed off.