Chapter 0: That One Clueless Guard

(No POV)

To Rhodes Island, he is a godsend.

To Reunion, he is a menace.

But both side acknowledge his skills.

And both side are baffled that he is just a lowly Guard.

Words spread like wildfire to both side. Speaking of a person with unparalleled skills when it comes with a sword.spekaing of his act of heroism to save his comrades.

Humble, kind, hardworking and honest this are the words that the operators of Rhodes Island, describe the person, not one to take credits but always speaking of just doing his duties, a very kind person that wormed his way to their heart.

Earning the nickname 'Custos'

A person who watches over them and will come to their aid when needed and never has he failed to save them.

Cunning, dangerous and a menace, this are the words that the Reunion speak of him whenever he appears or when he is brought to discussion, a dangerous person that stands on their goal and needed to be immediately be rid off.

Earning him the nickname 'Venator'.

A person who hunts Reunion and will never cease till none is left and never has he failed to hunting them.

And as such....

Rhodes Island is blessed to have such person on their ranks and Reunion is cursed to have such a person as their opponent.

(Y/n) (L/n).

His name that will be engraved in allies and enemies alike and both spoke of his name with both respect and disdain.

But despite the knowledge they have on him, what both side do not know about this Guard is that...

"Uhm, what's going on?"

....He is clueless as ****.

An: My mind is in shambles as I wirte the chapters of my other stories and then this happened, again, damn it.

A/n 2: I am a very much a Doctor x Kal'sit but I am thinking if should I make the Doctor and Silverash female or only Silverash and keep the Doctor x Kal'sit? What do you guys think?