I started throwing fire fists at them, Enid ran to Fink and kicked the lazer gun away from Fink's hand with a fast move.

"Rad!", Enid called.

"I'm on it", Rad said as he held Fink with his freezing fingers.

"Errr- Let me go!!", Fink yelled, Rad and Enid started laughing.

Meanwhile Y/n and I flew in the air and threw fire at each other, avoiding all of them.

"Need more than fire balls to beat me, gorgeous", I said with a smirk as I hit her with a fire fist, making her back off in the air.

"You're right, I can't beat you with only a fire", she said with a smirk.

.

( Your pov )

C'mon Y/n, you need to focus...

Close your eyes and breathe...

There's two of me...

Two me...

"Errrrrr- aHH!!"
.

.

.

*Poof*

"What the!!", I heard Tko yell in surprise.

"Huh?", I opened my eyes, and I saw myself!!

I did it! I can't believe it worked!! I can't believe that book helped me! There's two of me now!!

"ALRIGHT!!", we both said as we high-fived each other with excitement.

"Now let's beat up this handsome boy", I proudly said with a smirk.

Me and my other self started throwing fire balls at Tko.

Tko tried to avoid some of them, but eventually got hit, he put his hands in front of his face to avoid the hits, so me and my other self flew fast to his direction and punched him hard, sending him back to the ground.

We laughed evilly, we then flew to help Fink, we threw fire balls at Rad and Enid, making them let go of Fink.

"Wow! How the hell did you do that?! There's two of you now!", Fink said with excitement.

"Oh what is me doing here?", I asked sarcastically.

"Don't mind me, I'm just dealing with some trash", the other me said as she threw some fire balls at Rad and Enid, and they're panicking and running in circles in a funny way.

The three of us laughed at them, until the other me got hit by what seems like a purple fist, making her fall on the ground and...

*Poof*

She disappeared...

"What the?!", I said in shock, it seems like the other copy will disappear if it got hurt..

Before I could react, Fink also got hit, "Fink!!", I yelled.

Where the hell are these punches are coming from?!

I looked around, and there he was, floating in the air.

"You're gonna pay for this!", I yelled as I jumped flying to his direction, making my fist glow with electricity this time.

But Tko was fast to avoid my fist, and he grabbed my wrist in fast move.

"Meet me in the forest, beautiful~", Tko whispered in my ear before he threw me back to BoxMore.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-", I fell right into BoxMan's office, I look up to see BoxMan and Professor Venomous with crossed arms.

Not long after, I heard a screaming, when I looked up, then all of the sudden Fink crashed on me.

We both started groaning in pain.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :3, sorry for not updating for awhile, I'm busy these days and kinda out of ideas.

So I was wondering if some of you could give me some ideas for this story..

Please message me in pm if you got a good idea T^T.

*WARNING*
I might not reply on time since I'm busy and due to the different time zone for some of you :/