iv

Light seemed to fill my senses as I peeked my eyes open the slightest. I was lying in my dorm, that's odd.. All I remember last is seeing that creepy picture of myself and Mr Styles and blacking out. As I sit up my back cracks slightly and I yelp, and now I remember hitting the concrete. But who brought me back to my dorm? 

"Anna," I yelled and heard footsteps towards my door.

"Yes?" She poked her head through the doorway and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Who brought me back?" Her grip on the door frame tightened, her knuckles turning a flesh colored white. She looked almost suspicious. 

"No one, I found you on the sidewalk when you fainted and I was planning on picking you up anyways," She spoke rather quickly making my eyebrow rise in curiousity.

"Alright.. well I'm going to go out for a bit and read in the campus café so," I mumbled and started climbing out of bed. She nodded and left the room quickly.

After she left I dressed myself quickly and grabbed my copy of Wuthering Heights, before I could leave I felt a pang in my head and groaned in pain while squeezing my eyes shut.

        // flashback

"Come onnnn come feed the cute innocent birds," Harry teased the fragile girl as she squealed and ran away as fast as her knobby legs could. The girl soon fell in a pile of autumn leaves assorting in colors of reds yellows and maybe even a few oranges. While the girl was fixing her hair Harry sneakily fixed his camera lense snapping a few pictures of the girl he was absolutely infatuated with. 

"Harrryyyy I told you no pictures," She smiled wide and ran over to him but the boy ran farther grinning like an idiot. She was all he ever wanted, today was the day he was going to inform her that he loved her greatly.

The girl fell to the ground with a thump and fell into a fit of giggles, before Harry had come around she was depressed, hurt, not admiring the blue sky but simply seeing a world of black and white where there was no future where there was no destiny. She felt alone and bored of her everyday life being greatly affected through past traumatic events. 

Yet one day a young boy named Harry moved into the house next to her and they met through the thin glass of the windows precisely parallel of each other. They often communicated through a few swipes of sharpie across wasted journal paper, but Harry was transferred to the girl's school and they became closer with each and every heartbeat. 

From their first kiss in a nearly drunken game of seven minutes of heaven to the day that Harry had to leave for college and the girl was still a freshman in high school, quite mature for her age even though she was a year older than her class. Little did she know she might never meet those forest green eyes ever again. 

Harry was finally leaving in the airport to leave for New York, he gave the fragile girl one last peck on the lips after their mutual agreement to let each other go, because they believed in the phrase 'If you love someone let them go if they come back it was meant to be, if they don't, they never were yours to begin with'. The fragile girl shaking from fright turned after waving the beautiful boy goodbye. The girl had messy red hair thrown up in a bun with round glasses hiding the brown eyes underneath. The girl was Jane.

// flashback over