viii

Once I agreed to attending the frat party Anna practically dragged me into her room. She pulled out a few dresses and handed me a skinny tight dress covered in silver sequins all over. After tossing shoes everywhere, she handed me a pair of black heels and told me to show her once I was done changing. 

I walked into Anna's room and flattened the dress, attempting to pull it lower than it was positioned. As Anna turned around her jaw dropped and scanned my body up and down. I cleared my throat and rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"Do I really look that bad? I should just wear my clothes," I turned around to change but Anna grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the makeup table. 

"You look amazing!" She squealed and applied makeup all over my face in different places that I didn't even know you could apply at. 

"Almost done," She bit her lower lip in concentration and pulled back once finished. 

As I turned to the mirror I gasped quietly and ran a hand through my hair in shock. My red velvet hair was messily done, while my makeup was perfect. Anna truly has a talent with makeup and hair.

"Do you like it? I love your red hair with the sequin dress!" She squeaked and I nodded vigorously.

"I love it!" I giggled and jumped up to tackle her in a hug. 

-

Once Anna had changed her and I made our way over to the massive frat house with chills. Red solo cups were cascaded across the lawn of the frat house and endless amounts of couples were making out everywhere. I felt a chill run up my spine as I spotted Harry climb out of his car and run a hand through his hair. 

I tugged on Anna's arm nervously as she turned to look where I was looking. 

"Well shit of course the professor comes to bust the party," Anna rolled her eyes and marched over to Harry leaving me behind to stand awkwardly. I walked closer, hiding behind a car to watch the argument. 

"What do you think you're doing here?" Anna whisper-yelled and Harry's eyes widened to an extent that nearly made me giggle. 

"I came here for Jane would you calm down I'm not some teacher buster," He replied angrily and I watched as their anger risen. 

"She doesn't like you that way, leave the girl alone. You are the reason afterall she doesn't remember your destructive ass," I gasped quietly and used my hand to cover my mouth. 

Anna - 1 Harry - 0

Anna's hands balled into fists as their argument continued on. I stood up and snuck into the house awkwardly. Groups of spin the bottle were everywhere while every once in a while a guy's eyes landed on mine. How could people come to these? I have never been more uncomfortable in my entire life. 

Suddenly before I could move any further I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist surreptitiously. I turned around hoping for it to be Harry, only to find out it was a drunken boy. The boy's lips curved up into a smirk as he tried to lurch forward and connect my mouth to his. I gagged and pushed myself out of the disgusting boy's arms. 

"Anna?" I yelled out and walked back towards the entrance of the house. 

"Oh Jaannnee," I couldn't move. It was the one voice I hated. The one girl I couldn't stand at all through high school, who reluctantly attended the same university. Mandy Peterson, the rudest girl to walk the planet who just so happened to be playing a game of spin the bottle. 

Around in the circle sat four boys and three girls, one of them coincidentally being Mandy. Her sinister chapped lips smothered in lipstick pulled up into a devious smirk as she saw me stand there in fright. 

"Don't you want to join? I mean unless you're too scared," She spoke in a teasing tone and gasps were erupted around the circle at her rude remark. 

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I made my way over to the circle avoiding Anna's bewildered gaze from across the hallway. Harry stood right behind her, and for some reason I wanted nothing more than to play this game now. I'm not some vulnerable little puppet girl caught in a nicholas sparks novel. 

+

Wow mandy's a bitch but heeeey I started a new story called bakery boy and it's kinda cliche and cute but yeaaah also the four boys in spin the bottle are niall, liam, zayn, and louis :-))))$%)$#)