♡ 0.5 beach hangout ♡

Ijnvhbviwdskdhfuyeb this chapter is gonna get a little hhhhhdeubsuvb-

Your POV :
Sonia invited , me and the rest of the girls to hang out in the beach , which i thought it was a good idea. Something nice and relaxing we could do at the island.

I'm not that insecure about my body , so i don't mind wearing a swimsuit ( if ur insecure just know that i think your beautiful)

Anyway i wore this bikini-ish swimsuit , and got a towel and rapped it around my neck , heading over to the dinning place to get some lunch. Not for me , but for Komaeda , Sonia said that we'd meet in this little restaurant place.

"Hey mahiru" i said waving at the red head giving her a smile

"ah , there you are Y/N" she said giving me a smile

"here's nagitos lunch , just a simple salad with rice on the side and water" she said handing the tray to me

"sounds good , you aren't coming to the beach hangout?"

"Nope"

"oh okay then" i said taking the tray heading out

When i got there thoughts were rushing through my mind wait. I'm wearing a swimsuit , kinda revealing and I'm about to see nagito. Oh god. Am i supposed to feel this awkward...I mean we're just friends. Right? Nothing to weird. I mean we did sleep together but it didnt mean anything? Right?

My heart was racing as i got closer to the room , i took a deep breathe and opened the door..."hey nagito"

Nagitos POV :

It's already lunch time and I'm starting to get hungry. I hope someone atleast comes with my food..i hope its (Y/n). I'm sure it'll be her. I heard the door opened and looked up. Ah yes it was (Y/N) with my lunch-

I felt my face getting red. She's in a swimsuit.

"Ah um hi (y/n)" i said looking at her swimsuit

"my eyes are up here Ko" she said placing the tray in front of me

"oh right" i said avoiding eye contact with her.

"Ready for lunch?" She said as she helped me get up in a sitting position

"huh of yeah i am" giving her a smile

"lunch looks good" i said looking at the plate of salad and rice.

She sat in front of me , grabbing a spoon of the rice and salad bringing it up to my face for me to eat , and i started chewing it.

"How's the food" she asked

"its amazing" i said smiling at her again as she gave me another spoon.

"Hey uh- weird question but...why are you wearing a swimsuit?" I said , i could feel my face start to heat up and she turned bright pink but tbh I'm not complaining she looked ho-

"ah..it's because um Sonia invited me and the girls to a beach hangout and we were gonna swim but i had enough time to come see you"

"oh i see" i said as she titled the cup of water for me to drink.

After a few minutes of talking and her feeding me i finally finished my lunch.

"Thanks for the wonderful lunch (y/n)" i said looking at her

"your welcome" 

"well aren't you gonna go to this beach hangout?"

"Well yeah but i still have time and i kinda want to be here with you" she said looking at the ground.

"You know what (y/n) if I wasn't chained up i could be hugging you right now" i said , but she didn't respond. She grabbed the knife from the tray. I thought she was gonna kill me but no.

Instead she started to break the chains to release my arms.

"(Y/N)....." i said looking at her "you'll get in trouble " i said

"shhh its okay. Ill put them back later "she said as she got on top of me and started to put her arms around my waist , and i did the same but i put my arms around her neck.

We stayed like that for a while. Holding eachother for who knows how long , felt like forever , but i got upset when she started to let go of me and started to grab some tape and put the chains back together

"Aw. Don't leave me yet" i said looking her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Ko" she said looking at me, "i wish i could hug you forever but i cant stay here for long , i promise ill be back for dinner , and we could hold eachother forever"

i blushed at her words but I'm not gonna lie , i really do want to hold her forever , she picked up the tray and started to walk her way to the door

"bye (Y/n) , hope you have fun"

"thanks Ko. Bye" she said giving me a soft smile closing the door behind her. "Ill miss you" I whispered under my breath.

Your POV :

I closed the door behind me "ill miss you" I whispered under my breath as i started walking , with the tray in my hands,  I quickly dropped it off and a started to head where we were supposed to meet, once i got there i saw chiaki , akane, ibuki and the rest getting ready to head out , the boys were there for some reason but as we started to head out.

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED

Aahhhhh yes thats it. I'm sooooo sorry for the cringy chapter. I promise ill try to make things interesting for all of you so u can keep smiling okay bye :)