Fauntleroy finally finds love and wins

197X

He was gone and it was Crows fault and he knew it again the feathered menace hurt him and ruined what could have been happiness and there was nothing he could do about except live so frugally he would lose even if he won and he would see to it he would lose this one one way or another. Soon the foxs home fell in disrepair and the world forgot all about him and cros also suffered but his greed kept him watching and waiting and plotting.

Now

The home of the formally famouse fox was an eyesore and ignored by the world till another fox saw it from a distance and smiled knowinmg his search was over. Drew knocled on the door and waited and waited but kept knocking as he was persistant and he planned on making contact with Fauntleroy Fox and nothing would stop him. Finally the door open and saw a scrawny sad looking fox in a bathrobe looking back at him. "What do you want I gave up the papper subscription back when baby Bush was elected and I havent left in ages so state your business and beat it. Drew told his favorite fox he was a huge fan andf had always wanted to mert him, making him doubt his claim. "the crow sent you didnt he? My cartoons havent been seen in ages and I have not been in a comic since maybe the 70s and crisis on infinite earths means I no longer even exist really."

Drew sat him down and explained how he found him and how he fell for him and how he deserved to be remembered and even given a comeback. Fautleroy felt better as Drew spoke to him and he began feel good for the first time since the 70s. Soon Drew took fauntleroy to his car and took him to his hotel where he began to clean him as he had not bathed in some time and needed a bath bad and cleaned he was in the hotel tub. Hours passed and it took 3 tries but noe he was again cleaned and dressed in his classic clothes which made him feel like his old self. The next thing was food in his belly as he had not eaten much as the crow saw to his starvation. Drew watched Fauntlroy gorge himself to satiate a hunger that had not been taken care of since so long.

When he was finally done Fauntleroy leaned back in his chair contenedly with a belly bigger than a beach ball sitting in his lap. The full fox was happy as he rubbed it and Drew was in shock as he did not realize how much he could put away and the bill would be something. Once the bill was paid Drew helped Fauntelroy up which was quite a task in itself. He seemed drunk on his food baby and needed aid to the car and he pull his seat all the way back to accomodate the bloated fox and drove to his hotel room which he had stayed for a day but reserved a week and got Fauntleroy to his bed that creaked under his blimped up belly. He then looked at Drew and said "I should thank you, today was the first time in a long time I have been happy not to mention full, that evil crow takes so much from me and he broke me so hard and I should compensate you for dinner as he never did get my money as my financier protects it so well."

Drew talked with him for a few hours and asked what had changed since he last acquired a paper before canceling the service as he grew fed up with bad news and had not kept up with the world since a year after his last lover left him over the evil crow who destroyed what at the time was his last chance at love. Fauntleroy than looked at the fur covered fleshy orb that sat before his vision and robbed him of the sight of his feet and said "I am so sorry about what I did at the diner, I made a total pig of myself you must be disgusted with me." Drew approached him and began to rub and fondle his belly and said "no not at all really, to be honest I loved fatso's, the bigger the better and besides you deserved to be full and luxeriously fat as you want or could be." Drew then kissed him on the mouth and made on the bed before falling asleep, Fauntelroy on the bed and Drew atop Fauntleroy.

The next morning Fauntleroys belly had shrunk considerably as he digested his meal and seemed to have thickened up as he was once emaciated but now looked alot more normal and well fed looking and Kissed drew, waking him up. After a hearty breakfast though more conservative compared to dinner last night as Drew and he would soon be fixing his home back up. The first order of business was cleaning his home which had not happened since 197X and needed it bad and it took them all day to clean up the kitchen and living room, thankfully old trash was so little all it was was disrepair and neglect of ages and still took out meals for lunch which drew was now bloating a little but nothing compared to Fauntleroy Who was healthy looking, bigger than his old self but better for it. They left for dinner at again and again returned to the hotel room after both made pigs of themselves and waddled back to the hotel as their car was to be towed back.