Ch.2

In the middle of the forest there's a group of dragons and dragonflies being shipped in carriages, cages, and lanterns. A lonely dragonfly by the name of sparx saw the entire thing with his eyes; he saw how cruel all the dragons' capturers were treating them, including the one that has captured him. A sorceress named Bianca the bunny. She wasn't much of a sorceress since she only knows a few spells, but the riptocs were willing to pay those who bring them dragons or dragonflies. A live dragon is worth 600 gems, a dead one is 300, a live or dead dragonfly is worth 100 gems. But a dragonfly still living and can speak perfect English was worth 650 gems which were very rare but this little bunny just so happen to find one next to an entire swarm of butterflies, with him she can be able to go to sorcerer school to become a real sorceress.

Sparx: come on girl if you let me go I can pay you wholesomely with..............awesome stuff

Bianca: (rolls her eyes) can you make me a real sorceress little bug?

Sparx: ummm no

Bianca: then shut up you little insect(shakes the cage all around making sparx super nauseous)

Sparx: uh I think I going to be sick

Riptoc captain: next!

Bianca: oh thank goodness you have no idea how long I have been waiting

Random riptoc: get to the point rabbit what do you have?

Bianca: well I have a dragonfly

Riptoc: okay that's 100 gems miss

Bianca: oh but this is a talking dragonfly that can speak English

Riptoc captain: right... well that's good for 650 gems

Riptoc: that is if you can prove it

Bianca: well yes of course (puts the cage down) com on little guy speak

But yet sparx remains silent because he wants this girl to just earn a hundred gems if he doesn't talk and the riptocs are feeling like they're being lied to.

Riptoc captain: well?!

Bianca: oh he's just shy, I mean he really is quite a chatterbox he can go on for miles talking and his singing is even worse (crouches down to sparx's level and whispers) talk you worthless dumb beetle.

The riptocs had enough.

Riptoc captain: okay I had enough, guards!

Bianca: no no no no no he talks he really does.....(grabs the cage and starts shaking it around making it seem like he's talking, while making a bug expression) I can talk I love to talk I am talkative damn thing anyone ever saw, hey does anyone want to hear me sing la la la I can talk la la la la la...la(smiles shyly)

Riptoc captain: get her out of my sight!

Bianca: no I swear (the riptoc guards grab her) no he can talk!
Bianca then starts struggling the guard's grasp and then she kicks sparx's cage off the table and it breaks open, now sparx is free.
Sparx: hey I'm free!

Random riptoc: he's free

Riptoc captain: not only that he can talk

Sparx: ha that's right suckers now I'm free, you might have seen a house fly, and a horse fly, but I bet you've never seen a dragonfly haha suckers

Sparx then flies away from the area and leaves those dumb riptocs dumb founded
Riptoc captain: after him you fools!

The riptocs then chase sparx all over the forest with butterfly nets to recapture him. Then while sparx was not looking he hit something very hard fell on the ground, when he opened his eyes to see what had hit him, he was in total shock. When he looked he saw a giant purple dragon with two big orange horns, sharp claws, a very sharp and deadly looking tail perfect for possibly stabbing little creatures such as himself, and a menacing looking face. He stared down at him with piercing purple eyes that looked like daggers to the poor bug. Then when sparx thought his life was over the riptocs and their captain came up to them and sparx hid behind the dragon for protection since he seemed so scary. Then the captain started to speak to the dragon.