Day 1 - Strangers

The crash never happened, but it was dark, it felt like your eyes were glued shut. Did you die from the fall, or what was this?

It felt like it had been forever before you heard faint foot steps in the distance, echoing in your head. The steps came towards you quickly like someone was running.

"Are you okay?" You heard a mans voice ask with worry, but you couldn't give out an answer. You felt too weak and tired to move your mouth, and your eyes didn't seem to open.
You felt a touch on your neck, like someone was checking your pulse.

"Just leave her. Not our problem", you heard another, more angrier voice mutter further in the distance.

"She is still breathing! We have to help her!" The more friendlier voice continued.
All you wanted to do was get up and tell them you were fine, but you couldn't. You tried so hard to say something, but all that escaped your lips was a faint sound.

"Hey! Are you awake?" The voice near you asked, he must have heard your poor attempt of talking.

"Y..e.." you mumbled softly, you could feel your head starting to hurt a bit as you slowly waked back to reality.
You opened your eyes, covering them weakly with your arms as the light blinded you.

"What happened?" You heard the mans voice right next to you ask. You moved your arms back down and looked towards the man.

He looked blurry at first but soon you started to notice some details of him. His hair was red and spiky, it really looked like he had two horns on his head too. His eyes were red and he had a scar on one of them, he also had a huge smile on his face that revealed spiky teeth.

"I have.. no idea..", you said softly as you sat up, holding your head with one hand, it was really starting to hurt.

"She's fine, let's go already", You could hear a man say further in the distance, you turned to look at him now and you couldn't believe what you saw.

He looked exactly like the man in the cover of that game. Same ash blond, spiky hair and red eyes. He was also wearing the same weird looking outfit that was super revealing by the way, has this man heard of a shirt before?

You quickly looked back at the red haired man next to you, you didn't want to be staring too long at the one without a shirt.

"Excuse my language but where the fuck am I?" You asked out loud hoping that at least one of them would answer your question. This place certanly couldn't be anywhere near your home.

"You really must have hit your head hard, huh?" The red head commented before continuing.
"You're in Drigonian Forest, just few kilometers away from the actual city of Drigonia", the red head explained to you, but it didn't make any sence at all.
The only place you had even seen the word Drigonia was on the cover of the game.

You quickly got up on your feet feeling a little light headed, but still started to look around the area in shock.
"You have to be kidding me! Am I dreaming this? Did I actually die?" You talked to yourself as you looked at the unfamiliar trees and the two men dressed in weird clothing.
You just noticed that the red head didn't really have a shirt on either, he had a white vest on and a scarf around his neck, the blond only had a cape with fur lining instead of a shirt.

"We should have just kept walking.." You heard the blond mutter to his friend, they were now standing next to each other.

"She clearly needed help! You can't just walk past people!" The red head said back to the other, you turned to look at the two.

"Clearly you two think I'm insane, but you don't understand! I'm from (your/country), I don't live here! This is a fucking game or a dream and I need to get out now!" You tried to explain but the two only looked at you like you were getting more insane every second. The red head turned to the blond to speak to him