Why isn't it red🖤

Corey Sherer was Brennen's new roommate they became quick friend, Brennen didn't have normal blood though it was different and his parents told him not to tell anyone,
Corey was vary nice and funny He made Brennen laugh when he was having a bad time,
Brennen and Corey went out shopping and Brennen wanted to change his style so he brought Corey to help him, Corey liked dressing Edgy and Brennen like it so he asked Corey to help him.
After spending about 5 thousand dollars Brennen was ready,
Brennen wore A black shirt with Black Ripped up jeans, his fingers were half filled with real good and sleaver rings and his arms had bracelets all over them with chains hanging from the waist of his jeans and with thumbtack ear rings with his hair dyed black with blond strips he put on his black leathered jacket with some leather black boots with chains on them. Brennen looked Edgy and that's they way he liked it, He went to first class and Colby was the first on the look over at Brennen, Brennen wasn't lying when he said I'll regret this Colby thought to himself, Brennen was getting a lot of attention from the girls and that made Colby jealous. Corey and Brennen became "the schools e-boys" That made Colby ready pissed off and he hated Corey because he stole Brennen away from Colby, Brennen was trying to make Colby jealous and it worked, The nexted day Brennen came to school with a new tattoo. It was a black heart saying "I loved that person and they broke me"
Colby one it was about him.
At lunch Colby went up to Brennen and Corey, Brennen stood up face to face with colby.
"You've changed"
" No shit Colby"
" Who did this to you"
"I did"
" Why you were perfect before this, I liked you that way "
"That's what everyone says with there horny"
-Everyone started laughing at Colby-
"What the hell Brennen"
"What"
"Why did you do say that"
" Because you hurt me more then I'm about to hurt you"
"Wait what"
Brennen throws a punch at Colby
Colby touches his face and looks at his hands and sees his blood
Colby throws a punch
Brennen Dodged it
Brennen hit colby hard in the stomach
Colby falls to the floor
Brennen kicks Colby in the face and the Stomach
Colby pukes up blood
Brennen stops
Colby gets up
Colby punched Brennen in the nose
Brennen's nose started to bleed BLACK blood
Colby was about to throw another punch but then stopped and looked at Brennen wiping off the Black Blood from his nose
Colby reached his hand out and Brennen flinches and then runs away
Corey gets up
Runs after Brennen
Colby looking around him
Crowd walks away
Brennen locked himself in his bathroom and then heard Corey knocking on the door, he let Corey in and Corey seen Brennen's blood. He was shocked and then helped Brennen clean up, they heard a knock on the door so they opened it and see Colby, Corey shut the door on him and Brennen Told him not to let Colby in.
Colby went to his room and then searched up " Black blood", he soon realized that Brennen is a Commander There is only 20 people in the whole world that have this blood and Brennen has to be one of them. They government is looking for everyone of these 20 people, they want to do tests on them to see if they have unhuman abilities. Colby closed his computer and then took a breath, the people who have Black blood are called "nightbloods"