Thantophobia.

(little disclaimer; I wanted Paisley to come into Casa Amor but I also, wanted to do the heart rate challenge, so the villas will be doing that instead of the drink challenge)

Paisley

Walking in hand in hand with Molly and Priscilla, we stepped in to Casa Amor hearing all the lads freaking out.

I looked down at my yellow bikini and white wedges and tightened my high pony tail.

"ready ladies?" I smiled at other 5 girls as we stepped outside, two boys immediately catching my eye. "Hiya Lads!" I smiled and walked over.

"hiya gorgeous, I'm Callum" he hugged me as I hugged his tall figure back. "I'm Paisley!"

Paisley| fuck he smelt good, and he's fucking good looking.

"you looking beautiful." he grinned and moved on to hug Molly as I hugged the other guy that caught my eye. "Hey babes, I'm Paisley." My Brummie accent spoke strongly.

"I'm Luke M, " he smiled down at my 5ft 2 self. "fancy a chat?" he continued as I nodded and we went to sit on a sun lounger. "So Paisley, tell me about you."

"Well, I'm 21, from Birmingham but I've lived with my brother in London for 5 years while working as a drama teacher in an a girls school." I smile thinking of my year 11 class back home.

"Wow, so you and your brother must be close?" he took a sip of water from his personalized bottle.

"We are, I miss him all the time when he's not home. He's always traveling and preforming." I smiled sadly thinking of Brad and the other boys I've grown to know as family.

"Performing?" he questioned, genuinely interested.

"He's in a band, The Vamps. His names Bradley." I look at him waiting for his reaction.

"Woah, Awesome. Do you ever go touring with him?"

"I did used to, when I dated his band mate Connor but when we broke up it was really rough, my brother blamed me for the break up, " I sipped my water.

"but anyway Luke, tell me about you?" I smiled and layed backwards against the chair.

"well I'm 24, from Yorkshire. Im a heating electrician." he smiled as we continued to speak.

Luke M| she's 1000% my type. I just hope none of the boys take a liking to her.

Paisley| I definitely have my eyes on Luke M and Callum, I just have to pull him for a chat, but that can wait till I get ready.

Me and Molly were getting ready for tonight when she asked the group who we had our eyes on. "Luke M, Callum and Finn." I say looking around at the others.

"same!" Molly high fived me as we giggled, then payed attention to what we were doing. I finished off curling my waist length hair and my make up and went to choose a party outfit, "oh my God! Your hair Pais!" Molly squealed.

"thanks I think." I got changed and walked outside.

"any room for a little one boys?" I stood next to the day beds, where they were sat talking.