"Did you do it?" Seungwoo asked in a soft voice, pointing at the suitcase. Seungyeon nodded while playing with his fingers.

He went and sat down next to Seungwoo who put his head on his shoulder, "I'm gonna take that shirt you're wearing, just so you know."

"What? But it's dirty." Seungyeon exclaimed.

"No, it smells like you." Seungwoo clarified.

"Ah~" Seungyeon blushed at the comment but was glad the older couldn't see him because his eyes were starting to fill with tears.

He sniffles accidentally and Seungwoo immediately looked up at him and pouted.

"Your gonna make me cry again, stop." Seungwoo tried to laugh but his voice cracked and he felt his own eyes start to fill with tears.

"Baby..." he quietly said, "it won't be long. I'll call and FaceTime you everyday. I'll tell you every detail of my day. I'll text you good morning and goodnight, please don't cry." Seungwoo swiped his thumb under his eyes to wipe his tears.

Seungyeon nodded his head and pulled Seungwoo into an embrace.

"That promise ring I got you, it has another meaning." Seungwoo slowly said, "I'm not going to hold you back. I don't want you to be sad that you have no one to cuddle or love,"

Seungyeon already knew where this was going so he aggressively shook his head.

"I'm giving the option to love whoever you want. Even if it's not me. But I don't wanna make you sad so I'll leave that decision to you." He finished.

"Okay.. but know that'll never happen right?" Seungwoo chuckled and looked down, he glanced at his watch that read 5:57a.m. his eyes widened and he quickly got up.

"Seungyeon please zip up my bag for me and call me an Uber!" Seungwoo yelled as he grabbed jeans and ran to the bathroom.

Seungyeon slowly zipped up the suitcase after ordering an Uber and took it to the front door.

"He's leaving now?" Wooseok rushed to the door after getting a 'yea' from Seungyeon.

Seungwoo came out of the bathroom with a shirt in his hand and walked towards Seungyeon, who was just smiling softly.

"Give me." The older said, "here, you wear mine." He handed him his own shirt and took the younger's shirt after he took it off.

He slid the shirt on and brought it to his nose, smelling it. He smiled softly and walked towards the door.

"Since Seungyeon has the keys to my house he's responsible for everything in here." Seungwoo said jokingly glaring at him.

"You guys aren't coming to the airport with me." Seungwoo said while opening his eyes for a hug from his friends.

They all wrapped their arms around Seungwoo together and just stayed there. "You guys better not forget me." Seungwoo laughed but had tears streaming down his face.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm gonna cry." Wooseok said while looking away. They all 'awwwed' at him earning a tear-filled glare.

"Come here." Seungwoo said while raising his arms at Seungyeon, who immediately pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you," Seungwoo said in a quiet voice, "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you-." He got chocked up and stood quietly.

"I love you too. So much. Forever and always." Seungyeon looked him in the eyes and cupped his face.

He slowly leaned in and caught his lips in a longing way. It wasn't a sexual kiss. It wasn't a goodbye kiss. It was a 'see you soon' kiss.

"Just get married!" Hangyul yelled getting hit by wooseok.

They pulled apart and placed their foreheads together and just felt each other's presence.

"I have to go." Seungwoo quietly said. He slowly lifted his head up and looked at Seungyeon who nodded hesitantly and let go.

He grabbed his backpack and suitcase and opened the door.

They all suddenly ran towards him and squeezed into a tight hug. He hugged them back while laughing.

"Okay! Okay! My Uber is here." They let go and pouted at him he waved his hands to them and reached the car.

Seungyeon ran towards him and pulled into one last kiss before letting him go.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too. Don't forget me." Seungwoo said while smiling at him.

"See you soon." Seungyeon said as the older got into the car. He chased the door and waved at them as the driver finally started going away.

Seungyeon stared at the car until it disappeared into the road the he just stared at nothing.

He heard a ding from his phone and grabbed it out of his pocket.

"I'll see you soon. I promise."

"I promise." He said out loud and took a deep breath before turning around to go into the house.

When he entered the house he saw his three friends just waiting for him. He gave them a confused look before slowly feeling the tears coming out of his eyes.

He walked to the couch and just sat there with tears coming out of his eyes.

"I miss him." He said in a broken voice while playing with his ring.

Wooseok sat beside him and put his head on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"We'll see him again.

Soon."

The end

🦋