27

Wooseok and Yohan reached Hangyul's dorm and the older started banging on the door, not literally but sort of.

Hangyul opened the door the groggy eyes and groaned but was caught of guard when Wooseok pulled him into a kiss which he greatly took.

"Okay sit down." Wooseok said as he pulled away and pushed the latter inside. Hangyul nodded and sat on his couch with the other two following suite.

Wooseok sat on Hangyul's lap and Yohan sat across from them looking around.

"Alright Let's get this over with, we fucked." Wooseok said receiving a hit to the shoulder from Hangyul who then wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Anyways, Yohan do you like me?" Yohan head shot up and he looked anywhere but Hangyul, "it's not a trick question."

He slowly nodded his head.

"Hangyul do you like me?" Wooseok asked once again, who nodded immediately.

"Yohan do you like Hangyul and vice versa?" Yohan again slowly nodded and so did Hangyul.

Wooseok nodded in approval, "so that mean I can do this.."

He got off Hangyul who sat up properly watching the older push Yohan into the couch, who was startled, and straddle him.

The latter slowly leaned in and placed his lips on top of Yohan's who immediately put his hands on the older's waist and kissed back.

Hangyul didn't know what he was feeling but he couldn't say it was bad.

Wooseok pulled away and looked at Hangyul who's pupils were now dilated and went towards him.

He grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him inches away from his lips.

Hangyul's eyes went back and forth between the older's lips and eyes. Wooseok closed his eyes and Hangyul leaned into a heated makeout session.

They finally pulled apart and looked at Yohan who had an obvious boner and his face was tinted red.

Hangyul leaned in the pulled him into a kiss and Wooseok started kissing down his neck.

Yohan let out a quiet moan when Wooseok started sucking on his sweet spot.

The eldest start pulled Yohan's shirt up and kissing down his torso and playing with his nipples.

Yohan arched his back and his breath caught in his throat when he felt someone grab his groin.

Hangyul and Wooseok switched places and now the younger was unbuttoning Yohan's Jeans.

He grabbed the member with his hand and started moving at a slow pace.

Yohan's breath started getting heavier and faster. Wooseok pulled away and went down to his nippes and started sucking on them.

Hangyul started picking up his pace while looking at Yohan who had his bead thrown back from the over stimulation.

"I'm coming.." he softly moaned out, Wooseok attaches his lips to his and sucked on his bottom lip while Hangyul picked his pace a little more.

Yohan threw his head back and let out a moan, white strings shot out of his member as Hangyul slowed down and looked at him making eye contact.

"Let me help you." Yohan said as he looked at Hangyul and Wooseok who looked each other and nodded and the roles were reversed.

🦋

Seungwoo stood in front of Seungyeon's home and wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans and knocked on the door and waited.

"Oh Seungwoo! Hi!" Seungyeon mom greeted him with a smile on her face, "we were just talking about you.." she said surprised.

"Where's Seungyeon?" He asked.

"He's in the living room." She answered letting him in. He nodded and headed towards their living area.

"Seungwoo..." Seungyeon stood up from the couch and looked anywhere but the older.

"Yes." Seungwoo just walked towards him and grabbed his hand and pulled up to his room, "we'll talk upstairs."

Seungyeon's mom chuckled and shook her head, "they're really something." She mumbled.

"So, what's up?" Seungwoo asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

The younger looked around the room before sighing and looking at the latter.

"I don't know. We've slept with each other before, and I've woken up next to you before. But after what happened last night it felt.. different?" The younger threw his arms up in frustration, "but it wasn't a bad different. I've just never felt like this before."

"What do you mean like this?" Seungwoo asked getting closer to him.

"I've never slept with someone and woke up next to them and thought 'wow they're beautiful' or 'I don't want to move' I've never felt this comfortable with someone before," Seungyeon tried to explain, "yeah, me and you have always been close but now I feel we can't get any closer."

Seungwoo got closer to the younger who was sitting on the bed with his head hanging low.

He grabbed the younger's face and made him look at him. Seungyeon let out a soft sigh, "I've never thought 'wow I love him'."

Seungwoo pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't heated or sexual, it was sweet and passionate and they let out all their emotions into it.

Seungyeon pulled away and pushed him onto the bed.

"Whoa slow down tiger, my family is downstairs." Seungyeon nervously said putting his hands on his chest.

Seungwoo chuckled and just pulled him up onto the bed, "We're just going to cuddle, I don't think that's going to make any noise."

Seungwoo laid down while Seungyeon laid down across from him, facing each other.

Seungyeon's eyes started inspecting the older's face and looking at every detail, "how can someone be so mesmerizing?" He whispered to himself.

Seungwoo felt his face heat up but he was thinking the same thing. He smiled softly and placed a hand on the younger's face, rubbing his cheek with his thumb.

Seungyeon placed a hand on top of his and got closer to the latter, "I'm tired." He mumbled his eyes getting droopy.

Seungwoo started playing with his hair and watch him slowly go to sleep, the younger suddenly put his head on the older's chest and wrapped his arm around the latter's waist.

Seungwoo softly chuckled and placed his cheek on his head and closed his eyes while playing with Seungyeon's hair.