20

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Seungwoo waved to his friends and closed the door. He went back to the kitchen to clean up a bit, forgetting Seungyeon was still in his room.

He called Byungchan and put his AirPods in waiting for him to reply whilst he picked up trash off the floor.

"Hey woo~."

"Hey Chan, what are you up to?"

"Not much really, I went out with Sejin and his friends."

"You go out with him a lot."

"Well I kind of want to get to know my maybe boyfriend's friends."

"Oh? I thought you guys were already dating?"

"Yeah..., but apparently no. Anyways, how are things with you and Seungyeon?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"Well, we kind of kissed, twice. Almost."

"What?! What do you mean almost?"

"Well the first time we actually kissed, and the second he kind of just looked mesmerizing and I just really wanted to mark-."

"Ew, gross stop. I didn't ask for detail."

"You kinda did, though."

"Well anyways, I need to go I have a morning shift tomorrow. I love you~."

"I love you too~ bye."

Seungwoo hung up with a smile on his face and began making his way to his room.

He entered his room and saw a figure on his bed causing him to jump out of fright and turned on the lights.

"I forgot you were still here, damnit." He grabbed his chest and leaned on the wall.

Seungyeon ignored his statement and walked up to him, making the latter straighten up.

"What's up?" The older nervously asked while putting defensive hands on his chest. The younger was particularly pressed up against him.

"Who were you talking to?" Seungyeon whispered in a deep voice.

"Byungchan, why?" The older relaxed a bit, thinking he was just overreacting. He walked passed Seungyeon shoving him slightly.

"Nothing. Just was wondering." Seungyeon rubbed the back of his head and let his head down turning around.

"I know you Seungyeon. Why do you really wanna know?" Seungwoo took off his shirt while asking the latter. Don't get him wrong, he was just changing his clothes.

Seungyeon's mouth hung slightly open as he openly checked out the male in front of him his eyes darkening.

He walked towards the older again ignoring his questions and flustered face.

Seungwoo hit the edge of his bed and sat down with the younger towering over him. He leaned back out of nervousness.

Seungyeon put a knee between his legs and leaned in close to his face, feeling the older's hot breath on his face.

"Who was it that you wanted to mark?" Seungyeon whispered seductively getting closer to his lips.

He felt Seungwoo lean into his lips and backed away slightly, smirking.

"Who. Was. It." With every word the younger moved his body closer to the older causing him to back away and push himself up onto the bed.

Seungwoo gathered up all the courage he had and pulled the younger down flipping them over.

"Actions speak louder than words." He said with a deep voice getting closer to the now flustered younger.

Seungyeon tilted his head to catch the older's lips in his own but was quickly swerved making him hum out of annoyance.

Seungwoo ignored him moving his lips under the male's ear making his breath catch in his throat and grab the older's arm out of shock.

Seungyeon closed his eyes and tilted his head giving more access to the older.

Seungwoo trailed open mouth kisses underneath his ear to his Adam's apple, then back below his ear.

He felt the younger tense and let out a small moan, he knew he had found his sweet spot and smirked.

He blew into his ear and started leaving small bites down to his sweet spot. When he reach there, he nibbled at his skin.

He softly sucked the younger's skin hearing his little pants and feeling his heartbeat grow faster.

He let go of the skin and looked up admiring the rose colored mark he left there. He rubbed his thumb against the mark and felt the younger flinch.

Seungwoo looked at Seungyeon, who had his eyes closed and his hair slightly stuck to his forehead.

He grabbed the younger's hair, moving it out of his face then grabbed his chin.

Seungyeon finally opened his eyes with a red tint covering his face. He looked into Seungwoo's eyes then his eyes shifted to his parted lips, quickly looking away.

Seungyeon abruptly pushed Seungwoo off of him and ran to the bathroom. The older chuckled at his actions.

Seungyeon locked the bathroom door and grabbed the side of the sink and stared at the water dripping down from the faucet.

He looked up into the mirror at his flushed face, he tilted his head and touched the mark the older had just made on him.

Seungyeon remembered what had just happened and laughed softly.

"I thought I was supposed to top." He said to himself.

He turned on the shower and put in on cold because he had another problem to deal with.