Chapter Six

THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!!!!!!!!

Chapter Six

I woke up snuggled in Hunter's chest, when I looked at him he was still peacefully asleep. He looked so yummy right now...then he opened one eye and said "Good morning beautiful...Hmmmm I could get use to seeing you first thing in the morning".

"Good morning to you too...I know I look good don't I?" He smirked at my comment and replied with

"Yes you do babe!".

"Why thank you, you're not so bad yourself. Oh sh*t what time is it? I wanted to make breakfast for everyone!" I practically jumped out of bed grabbed a big shirt and some jogging paints.

Just as I was going to head out, Hunter said, "Hey hold on and I'll help."

We were just finishing breakfast and when I say we I mean I...Hunter just stared at me the whole time. I made French toast, pancakes, every kind of eggs, bacon, sausage, and cinnamon rolls.

Let's just say it smelled divine. As soon as I pulled the cinnamon rolls out, everyone started coming in view.

"Mommy, mommy...did you make yum yums? O hey Hunt!" Toby said excitedly.

"Yes Toby-bear...I did why don't you take Hunter and everyone else with and have a seat." I told him

"OK mommy...evryboty fowow me!" Toby lead them off.

After I came in with the last dish everyone started to dig in. They were all quite for a while staring at me when finally Mr. Costello spoke

"My deer did you make all this delicious food?"

"Yes sir, I did. Whatever your son says no he did not help!" I smirked.

Hunter objected "Hey I did to help...I kept you company and set the table" he leaned over and whispered "Man, woman you can cook, is there anything you can't do?"

I smiled and said "OK I will give you that you did set the table...but as far as keeping me company I'm not so sure" then I whispered back "you'll just have to stick around to find out".

Hunter looked at me with lust and mouthed, "oh I will".

After breakfast, I jumped in the shower and got ready. I thought to myself that I needed to call Laurie she is probably worried about Toby and me. I quickly got out and dressed as soon as I stepped into Hunters room I noticed Toby and Hunter talking so I quietly eavesdropped.

"Hunt do you like my mommy?" Toby asked with what sounded like a stern voice, well stern enough for a 3 year old.

Hunter looked at him and chuckled, "Yes Lil man I do."

" Do you wuv her?" Toby asked.

"Well Lil man, I think it's too soon to say, but I will tell you this she definitely already has a special place in my heart." Hunter said with what sounded like the truth.

"Hunt I don't know what you talking bout but OK" Toby said with a confused look.

I stepped out and asked what's going on in here but they both just looked at me and stared umm OK that's weird.

"Oh I need to call Laurie!" I said and darted out of the room.

HUNTER'S POV

After Toby had asked me if I loved Mia, I started to wonder if I could fall in love with her. I mean everything I already know about her is amazing and the more I find out the more I enjoy being around her and last night having her fall asleep in my arms felt amazing, she just fit perfectly. I wish I could feel her soft lips on mine again.

I think I should get a hold of all the guys and get some updates on what's going on, the last I heard was that the car accident was not accident and that Aden was definitely after Mia but still doesn't know who she is. I was cut out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

"Hello"

"My good old friend Hunter Costello...how is our Mia doing or shall I say MY Mia doing?" Aden replied oh he had some nerve.

"How Dare You! She will never be yours you prick! What the hell do you want? "I spitted back.

"Well it seems I just came across some info about your little toy you have. It seems that her parents just had some sort of car accident a little while ago and the funny thing is, they owed me some money so it just looks like little Mia will have to pay the dept. Now she can pay by that oh so sweet body of hers" Aden snickered in the phone and I lost it.

"1- She is not my toy or anyone else's! 2- It was not an accident! Which you already knew by the way, how did you weasel your way out of that one? 3- She will not pay any dept since you already collected them by killing her parent! 4- You will not lay a hand...No you will not lay a finger on her let alone look at her ever again because I will kill you!"

With that I hung up and went to find my father.

As soon as I found him, I told him everything that was said on the phone. I started to pace around the room when there was a knock at the door. Dad told whoever it was to come in but I was too pissed to even look at who it was and was still pacing like a mad person. I suddenly stopped when I heard her speak to my dad in almost a whisper well I couldn't really hear what they were talking about so I just started to pace again.

Then she asked, "Hunter is everything OK? You're pacing around like a rabbit on speed?"

"Uh...yes...no...I don't know..." I managed to get out.

"You want to go somewhere and talk in private maybe a drive or something?" She questioned.

"Um sure...let me just grab my keys meet me at the front door" I said as I left the room.

Maybe I should tell her, I mean she has the right to know it does concern her but I don't want to freak her out and then she would leave; she could even hate me for all this.

As we got into the car, I asked her if there was anywhere she wanted to go when she said no, I was glad because I wanted to take her to one of my favourite spots. We drove for a little while till I pulled off road and continued she looked a little skeptical.

"You know you didn't have to drive me all the way out here to rape or kill me you know"

"WHAT...I didn't I wouldn't...do you think I am capable of doing that?" I spat out.

"No, I was actually just joking but I'm glad you wouldn't. Well, I mean I'm glad you wouldn't kill me and as for the rape it's not rape if I would want it." She said blushing bright red as if she didn't mean to say that aloud. Wait does that mean...oh yeah she wants me. But it's OK because the feeling is mutual.

As we got closer, I told her to close her eyes and she obeyed. I stopped the car and got out to open her door and help her out. We walked a little when I notice she was struggling I picked her up bridal style and continued. We got to the edge and I told her she could open her eyes. I let her slide down my body and as I do this, I felt my body tingle...Man, what is she doing to me?

"OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is beautiful..." She said as she looked at the waterfall in front of us.

"I thought you would like this, but I think I'm about to spoil it by what I am going to tell you" I decided that she deserves to know for her safety even if she hates me for telling.

She looked at me and said "Let's not talk about it now, I don't want to ruin this amazing sight" then she smashed her lips to mine which completely caught me off guard. I was frozen for a while before I kissed her back. I picked her up and as I did, she wrapped her legs around me and I headed towards my car as I got close.

I pulled back and just looked at her...and said "I will protect you and Toby...with all I have" then I kissed her again sitting her on the hood of my car.

We must have been making out for a while because it was starting to get dark...I broke away and asked if she was ready to go, then we headed back to my dads' to discuss what was going on.