Chapter Two

IN THIS CHAPTER YOU WILL MEET THE FAMOUS OH SO HOT BAD BOY GANGSTER HUNTER COSTELLO AND HIS LITTLE SISTER WHO LIVES WITH HIM......WHO ALSO SEEMS BE MIA AND TOBY'S NEW NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!

Chapter Two

"This apartment is amazing...Toby do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes but I want some pizza..." We all laughed because he is just too cute.

"I will be right back I'm going to check if any neighbours have the number to a good pizza place.." I stated as I walked out.

Knock...knock..

The door swung opened and there stood the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. He had dark hair, not too long but enough to run your fingers through, the most amazing blue eyes and well his body was sculpted perfectly he definitely drank his milk growing up, he stood about 6'3 or maybe 6'4, I am not sure since I am only 5 foot. Suddenly I was snapped out by someone talking..

"You like what you see?" He asked with a cocky grin.

"What, no, I..I...I mean ummm" I mumbled a little annoyed.

"Its ok...no need to stutter are you looking for Sammie?" He asked.

"Who? never mind no I was actually wondering if you had a number to a good pizza place that delivers here...you see" I was interrupted by Toby tugging on my pants...

"Mommy I am really hungry could you peas hurry it up"

"Toby-bear I will be in there in a sec. please go back in with Britt June and Laurie..." Man what a way to embarrass me more than what I was...

"Sorry about that, anyways we are going to be moving in right across from you this week and we came to check things out but as your heard we got hungry so pizza any good places around here?" I finally said to the gorgeous guy in front of me.

"Yeah here this one is the best and if you tell them you know me...actually here let me call and you wont need to pay" He said.

"Hunter...Whats for dinner I am so HUNGRY I COULD EAT A HIPPO...OH! hi...who is this??" Some girl who looked like she was about 15 years old said.

"OH Sorry I'm Mia we are moving across from y'all" I said.

"I'm Sammie and this is my older brother Hunter..wait did you say we???? please tell me you have a hot brother..." She said with lots of enthusiasm.

"Well I do have a brother but..." Again, Toby cut me off...what is with him...

"Mommy I really am hungry like I said before I could really eat a hippo...."

"Mommy??? babahahaha...that is funny Mia...Did Toby really just call you Mommy????" June laughed out....

"Yes and I don't know why but he has been doing so since the day I went to pick him up..." I bent down " i'm not mom but I will be like her the best I can..."

"Mia can I peas call you mommy, you wook like her and I miss her..." He said so sadly.

"We will talk about this later OK...now please go back inside so I can get us some food." I answered him.

"Ummm I didn't know what you guys liked so I just ordered one of everything it should be here within 20 minutes." Hunter said with a smirk.

"Oh thanks you didn't have to, let me grab you some money..." I said.

"Mia there is no need we own the pizza place well we don't but my dad does, anyways you look like your fun can I eat at your place?" Sammie spoke nonchalantly.