🥀Love suite event (ideal shuichi x reader fantasy)🥀 [fluff]

🌿Ok so this is kind of gonna be a mixture of Angies and Kaedes love suite event so uhh enjoy I guess🌿

(Y/N) POV:
I stood waiting in the room, I guess I had always been a little nervous so I couldn't help but play with your thumbs while you waited for shuichi to arrive.
Every second that ticked by on the clock echoed in my ear as my heart rate sped up.
Suddenly the door opened, I knew this whole thing was just a stupid game but he didn't have to know that. People often think I'm dumber than I am, maybe because of my childish looks and smallish size, but I kinda like it that way. Because that way I can read people like books.

2nd person (Y/N) prov:
Shuichi approaches you as you frantically thought of something to fill the silence. "H-hey shuichi, you got my note then huh"
"U-uh yeah" he said scratching the back of his head, playing along as if he knew what the hell you were on about.
"I'm glad you wanted to see me"
"So what did you want me for?"
You didn't reply
Just stared
"You have pretty eyes for a boy" you said quietly to him whilst looking into his eyes
A light pink crept along his cheeks

"U-uh thanks" he said shyly as he looked down
You both stood there in a somewhat awkward silence for a while, just as shuichi opened his mouth to talk again you cut him off

"Hey.."
"Yeah.. what is it?"
"Can you... hug me.."
"U-uh sure, yeah I can do that"

You walked over to him and buried your face in the crook of his neck, this seemed to take him by surprise as he stepped back, and fell on the (conveniently placed) bed.

"(Y-Y/N)" he said, his voice breaking slightly

Your POV:
I sat on the bed, straddling his lower half and staring down at him. The blush of his was now a deep red.

This was the first time I've even hugged a boy let alone sat on one. But with him, I feel like I can be myself a little more.

2nd person (Y/N) prov:
"What's poking me?" You asked teasingly
He avoided eye contact with you. You love seeing this side of him, you wanted to see it more.

Shuichi POV:
I felt my face burning up as her eyes lay on me. I've never seen her like this before. I lay trying to figure out what to say next, what kind of fantasy is this? Being the ultimate (your talent) I thought it would be (be creative and come up with something).

2nd person (Y/N) prov:
You brought your waist down to his thigh, and made your fingers dance around the nape of his neck, slowly making you way down his torso.

"H-hey! What are you doing? (Y-Y/N)!"

You didn't listen as your fingers reached lower

"A-ah!" He let out a few prepubescent sounding noises.

He was a boy, he was taller than you, so you knew he could do something about it if he wanted to, but he looked so... submissive at this point.

After doing this for a while, you decided to quit teasing him. In just a few seconds, you undone the top few buttons of your shirt, revealing your (F/C) bra.

"W-what are you doing!?" He said, you ignored him.

You gently grabbed his wrist, and guided his hand up to your right breast. By this point his face was cherry red.
"Can you feel my heartbeat?" You said quietly
"Yeah" he said with a little smile on his face.

🌼 615 words later and I'm done! Might do a part 2 to this one we will see lmao.
I haven't proof read this yet so there may be a few mistakes (shh pretend they aren't there) 🌼