Thirty.

"You don't like him Chanel, you do not like him." I said to myself as I rummaged through my closet to find something to wear.

Chresanto was picking me up in the next forty-five minutes and I still hadn't found anything to wear. I told Avery that I was going job hunting and it was something that I needed to do alone.

She decided that she would babysit Aubrey for me and I was totally fine with that. I insisted on calling the nanny for that but she wanted to "bond" with her.

Chresanto texted me earlier telling me to wear something casual. It was then that I texted him my address in response. I told him that Avery was staying with me for a few days, so he said he would call when he was outside.

"You look cute," Avery complimented. I hadn't even noticed her head was poking through the door.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"For a few minutes, you just been standing there staring into the mirror. I thought I would tell you that you looked fine," she smiled.

Chresanto texted me and told me that he was outside. I said my farewell's and headed out the door to Chresanto's car.

My jaw literally dropped open when I laid my eyes upon his car. It was absolutely beautiful. In all actuality, beautiful couldn't even describe this car the right way.

"You like it?" Chresanto smirked.

"How the hell did you get this car? The Fararri FF Coupe doesn't drop until 2016, that's two years from now!" I ran my finger tips across the sides and the top.

Cars are one of my obsessions and I happen to know a whole lot about them.

"I have some connections little lady, and we can talk more in the car. We have to get going or we'll be behind schedule." He walked around the car and opened the door for me.

I got in slowly, making sure not to leave a scratch or a mark on anything in his car. Everything was leather and it would be easy to mark up.

"So how about telling me how you got this fine ass car little man?"

He looked at me with a straight face which only made me laugh harder than I already was.

"Little? Girl you better ask somebody. Ain't nothing about or on me is little or anything close."

I felt my face getting hot and my lower body tingling at the thought of what he might be talking about.

He finished, "but anyway, I used some of the money that I got from my signing bonus and a friend of mine had some connections in the car business."

"But, this car is over half a million dollars." I made sure to stretch that out, 'cause I have no clue how he got enough money to afford this. He got that damn much from signing?

I heard him chuckle, "Yes i got that much from signing."

Damn, I said that aloud.

He laughed even more, "you definitely said that aloud."

I knew for sure my cheeks were a bright shade of red of embarrassment. I couldn't wait to get out of this car because I was getting hotter by the second and he had the AC blasting.

I felt the car make a sharp turn and I looked out the window to see where we were. We pulled up in front of a huge body of water and a line of people were loading onto a boat.

My face flushed with confusion and I turned to Chresanto who was getting out of the car.

"Wait, what is this?" I pulled his arm downward making him fall back into the seat.