Chapter 9

The only place to speak to William privately is on the jogging track up the hill. So I wait for him to show up while taking a few laps myself.

When I finally spot his blonde hair from behind, I quickly run toward him.

"Will!" I shout.

He seems to have his earphones on.

I run faster. I meant to tap him from behind, but then I lost her balance, slipped the tip of my stupid running shoes, and fell all the way to the ground. I bumped my body against William's in the process and took him to the ground with me.

"Oh my God. I did not mean to push, I slipped. Damn it, I'm so sorry." I say, still on the ground trying to balance things.

"It's okay," Will says, helping me to get up, "I do have that effect on women sometimes," he chuckles.

"I was calling you but you were on your iPod.." I say, "Did I hurt you?"

"Only my ankle. It should be fine," he says, "It's great to know how excited you are to see me."

I let out a chuckle. "Will, I need your help."

"Oh, so you need something from me?"

"Who doesn't?" I chuckle. "Doesn't it come with the title?"

"Thanks."

"Sorry. Anyway, I have this proposal.. It's a bit long. Do you want to hear it now or you want me to wait until you finish jogging?"

"Why don't you jog with me?" he asks, "Are you done?"

"I am actually very exhausted."

"Okay, so why don't you go back to your dorm and shower, and I'll go there after I'm done?"

"No man can enter to my dorm."

He laughs, "What I meant is I'll pick you up and we go grab something to eat. Then you can tell me about whatever that proposal you have."

"Sounds good. Okay, see you later," I say and turn around.

"Hey Pam," he says again with a grin, "Are you absolutely sure that no men are allowed to enter your dorm?"

I chuckle, "Bugger off."

***