𝐎𝟏 :: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓

Start from the beginning

── Did you hear that there will be a musicians event here?

Renjun rolled his eyes and sat in one of the armchairs while Jeno laughed.

── Still interested in music?

── I will always be ──He replied convinced and smiled

Jisung was strolling around looking at those various books over there and picking up a few to look at.

── You should be like Jisung, Donghyuck.

── And you should be quiet hyung.

── I'm going to make you quiet in two seconds, do you want to see?

It was the custom of the two to always be 'fighting' with each other, but deep down, really down, they liked each other. The younger one laughed at the older two, it was always like that.

── Ok! How about we change the subject? ──Jeno spoke trying to alleviate the situation── Where's Jaemin and Chenle?

As soon as he asked the question the door opened and Chenle appeared in his training clothes and his famous sword in his hands.

── I was training, the coach was teaching me to be more agile with the sword. And we had a duel, where I won ──Chenle said satisfied with himself and put his sword on the ground

── Yah! Are you going to leave this thing on the floor next to me? Get it out of here ── Donghyuck said pushing the sword with his foot away

The youngest took the sword and placed it on the table.

── Are you so afraid of a sword hyung?

── I just don't like it.

Jisung looked at his friend.

── How was it Chenle?

── The book that you've showed me helped me a lot, there were movements that the instructor didn't know.

── I told you and you didn't believe me that those books can help ──Jisung said with a mocking tone

Before another fight started the door was opened and Jaemin took a slow step. He leaned against the bookcase while looking somewhat conflicted.

── What happened Jaemin?

The prince was thinking about how to tell them what he had just heard.

── Our parents got together to talk in the conference room ──Jaemin said quietly── And I ended up stopping to listen.

All the princes were watching him closely curious about what the boy had discovered.

── Stop the drama and tell us what they were talking about ──Haechan said and the oldest gave him a hard glare── Sorry

── I heard them talking about how complicated things are in the kingdoms and they were thinking how to calm the situation ──He paused── And I heard them saying that they will ... Do that event again.