Chapter 2 ♛ First Time

Comenzar desde el principio

"Colby." I let out a shaky breath, causing him to tighten his grip further, closing my airway in the process of doing that.

His lustful eyes wander down to mine again, "Now you know that's not what you're supposed to call me." He chuckled lightly.

A whimper left my lips again, "Col..."

His grip tighten even more, causing a wave of new emotions to flood my body, "Now, what's my name?" He asked as he stared intently into my eyes.

"Daddy." I whispered.

He cracked a smile, "And what's yours?" He asked.

"Babygirl." I let out another shaky breath as he slightly loses his grip.

"Good, babygirl." He softly spoke, "Now, how about we take care of that problem you have down there." He whispered seductively, gently biting down on my earlobe.

"I don't have a problem down there." I lied, causing his light eyes to flutter over to mine.

A small chuckle left his lips, "You're so cute when you lie." He smiled as his hand wandered down to my left upper thigh.

"Please." I begged slightly as his hand now hovered over my cherry area.

"Please, what?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Please be gentle." I begged.

His face had softened as his eyes fluttered onto mine again, "I promise." He whispered as his hand left my neck and gently rested on my left cheek now.

This was the first time the both of us will be fully intimate with each other, and the first time for me as well. But I don't believe that Colby knows that and I don't think I will ever tell him. That's only because I don't want him to hold back, I want him to totally be himself with me.

"I need you." I whispered, my heart fluttering once those words left my mouth.

"I need you too." He whispered back, before crashing his lips onto mine again.

He quickly swept me off my feet without breaking the kiss and made his way upstairs with me in his arms.

He gently tossed me onto my bed before straddling over me. I watched as he slowly took off his shirt before tossing it onto the floor. My eyes soon became fixated at his muscular upper body, which caused a smirk to appear on his face.

"Like what you see?" He asked, chuckling at my facial expression.

"Oh, quit it." I playfully spat.

He shook his head, "Let me help you with yours." He offered before slowly taking off my hoodie which revealed my bare chest.

I quickly covered my breasts with my arms, "Don't hide how beautiful you are, love." He whispered with a slight frown tugging on the corner of his lips.

"I'm just uncomfortable in my own skin." I shyly admitted.

He slowly leaned forward, "You are so beautiful." He whispered before gently pecking my left cheek, "Let me show you how much you mean to me." He added before leaving a trail of wet kisses on me.

I let my arms fall to the side of me, causing him to slightly brush his fingertips against one of my breasts. A small moan left my lips as he pinched my nipple, tugging on it as well.

"Babygirl, can daddy make you feel special?" His question dripped with lust.

I gently nodded my head, "Yes, daddy." I whispered.

A smirk appeared on his face, before slowly pulling my black leggings off, tossing it to the side and just leaving me in my undergarments.

I inhaled a sharp breath as he slightly tugged on my lace thong causing a warm feeling to erupt inside my lower region.