Chapter 19

I will probably be updating later than usual so sorry about that :(
~~~
America's POV

As I woke up, I saw Russia staring at me. 

"Russia?! Wh are you just staring at me?" I asked as he stared at me with his deep amber eyes.

"Are you dating NK?" he questioned. I raised an eyebrow.

"Dude. Why would I date him? He's super annoying!" I replied. "Is this supposed to be a joke because it's not funny." 

"No, I was serious," he said as he showed me his phone. I took the phone and it was a photo of NK with a caption that said: "Can't wait to kiss my America again!" 

"WHAT?!" I yelled. Russia just kept on staring at me. 

"Are you dating him though?" he asked. I looked at him, ticked off.

"Dude, I'm not dating him. How many times do I have to say that?" I said. He rolled his eyes.

inquired"You're seriously gonna believe him over me!? I'm your best friend!" I said, but as I said 'best friend', I felt a little sad. 

"I don't believe him, Meri, it's just that... why would he post that then?" he asked. I thought about that.

"I mean, he was hitting on me at times, he even pushed me against a wall and once he followed me to my house and Aussie's snake had to scare him off," I said. Russia stared at me in disbelief.

"Seriously? He did that?" he questioned. I nodded and he frowned.

"I guess he's in love with you," he said.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock," I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Well, that's pretty confusing. Out of all of the people, he chooses you?" he inquired. I nodded. 

"Yeah. I don't know either. I sometimes wish all of these problems would disappear and we could just be together," I muttered and then covered my mouth. Russia just looked at me with a confused face.

"What do you mean together..?" he asked. 

"I-I meant like friends! Not the other way around, dummy!" I explained fastly. He just shrugged.

"Oh, okay," he replied, and I thought that I heard some disappointment in his voice but I was probably just imagining things. As it got awkward, I looked out the window in wonder. Could Russia ever like me?

[A week later]

Still Ame's POV

"America is released from the hospital!" the doctor announced. I cheered and the doctor smiled. He told mom and dad something before helping me get up. When I got up, my legs felt wobbly and I almost fell, but thank goodness Russia caught me.

"Be careful, Meri!" he exclaimed before propping me back up while letting me lean on his shoulder, and I felt my face get hot.

"Mon cher! Let me help you!" mom said as she rushed to me. She helped me up on my other side as dad came towards us. The doctor smiled at us before leading us to the changing room for me to change. It was embarrassing but my dad had to help me get changed.

"I can get changed by myself, dad!" I exclaimed as dad sighed.

"Young man, the doctor told me to help you. Plus, look at yourself! I'm literally the one putting all of your clothes on!" dad muttered as he put on my shirt (No, this is not a ship. Britain is America's dad, he's seen him naked before so hush.).

As we finished, I limped out and Russia and mom were waiting for me. 

"America! You look great!" Russia complimented. I felt my face get a warm shade of pink.

"T-Thanks Russia! But I think you should get home now," I said. He nodded as he walked away. As soon as he left France walked up to me.

"Do you like him Amérique?" mom asked. I stared at her in shock.

"W-What do you m-mean?! I-I don't like him!" I exclaimed. Dad rolled his eyes.

"I think you do America. Haven't you seen the way you are around him?" he said. I frowned. They had caught me.

"Fine! What if I do like him! What are you gonna do about it?" I questioned. 

"We're not gonna do anything about it, honey!" mom exclaimed. I nodded and we went to the car.

[At their house]

"AMERICA!" I heard three voices shout as Canada, Australia and Kiwi all ran to me. Kiwi hugged my leg as Canada and Australia hugged me, making sure not to squeeze me too hard.

"W-We missed y-you so muchhhhhh," Canada wailed and Australia nodded. I smiled at them and they kept on hugging me.

"Boys, let America through, he needs to go to his room," dad said, giving mom a glance, and Canada smiled. 

"Okay dad, we'll get out of the way," Canada said as I was left to walk up the stairs to my room. When I got inside, I saw a whole gaming set with headphones, TV, brand new computer and everything. I teared up as I hugged my parents.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged my parents. My mom patted my head and dad hugged me. 

[With Peru]

Peru's POV

I was pretty sad that I didn't get to be with America when he woke up but it was fine. We could chat literally at any other time. He probably didn't know that I had fallen for him, and that's why he was so casual around me. And I thought that we could get into a relationship until Russia came along. It's not that I hate him or anything, but I just wish he would let me and America be together.

I sighed as I sifted through his Instagram. His photos were so beautiful, he was so beautiful. I sighed as I stared at his photos. But then I remembered something. The post. The post by... NK? I didn't remember his name, but he had implied that he and America were dating. That didn't make sense. He wasn't at the hospital when Ame woke up. But now I was worried. What if Ame and NK were really dating?

[Meanwhile with Mexico and NK]

Mexico's POV

"America just got let out of the hospital, eh?" I muttered to NK. He nodded and I smirked. 

"Guess it's time to put our plan into action."

~~~
Le fin
Words-

Sometimes I feel like I'm disappointing you guys because of my lazy writing :( So yeah sorry that this chapter kinda sucks it was rushed like many of my other chapters. Hope you liked it anyways tho!

Bai!
Lemon-Chan