《Changkyun vampire mafia au》

Start from the beginning

"Mind your damn business, Changkyun," Jooheon rolled his eyes and walked away, harshly bumping his shoulder into mine when he walked passed me.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" my gaze met Ana's, and she quickly shook her head.

"Yes sir, I'm alright," she said in almost a mumble. I sighed, nodding slowly. "I should finish cleaning your house," she said and quickly rushed to my bedroom.

I don't understand what's wrong with me. I feel the need to protect Ana. If it was any other girl I would of let Jooheon do whatever he pleased. But she's different. I just haven't figured out why yet.

~That Night~

I pulled back the blankets on my king sized bed and laid down on the silk sheets, relaxing into the material. Ana was running my mind again, and I knew exactly what she would be doing, It was around 11:30 PM here, so that means it was around 4:30 PM back in Greece. Ana would be on a call with her parents at the moment, reassuring them she's safe and sound.

I pulled the blankets up over my nose, and my senses were over run with the scent of Ana's perfume. Mixed with the perfume of the girl I had over yesterday night. I couldn't even remember her damn name.

I kicked the blankets away and laid flat on my back with my hands on my stomach, listening to the sounds in my house. Ana's soft voice, Jooheon and few other hardcore gang members were holding a poker game in the speakeasy in the basement, and lastly, the washing machine. probably Kihyun, a fellow vampire, cleaning his blood stained clothes like usual.

Yoo Kihyun. One of Changkyun's closest friends. Changkyun met him when he was dying from being attacked by a group of thugs. He took Kihyun to his home and had Ana nurse him back to health. He protects Ana, and he protects Changkyun's family from rival gangs.

I slowly closed my eyes, focusing on the slow rise and fall of my chest. It didn't take me very long to fall into a deep slumber.

Ana's POV~

I finished up the call with my parents with a bright smile on my face. They somehow always managed to make me feel less homesick. I slowly walked down to the speakeasy to help the bartenders with their busy night, and my smile got bigger when I ran into Hyungwon and Wonho.

Chae Hyungwon. He really doesn't seem like the type to be in an organized crime family, but you'd be wrong. He's ruthless, and does everything in his power to get what he wants. Hyungwon is an old family friend, Changkyun has known him since their diaper days.

Lee Hoseok, also known as Wonho. He does a lot of Changkyun's dirty work. He's also a ladies man, a huge flirt. But he's respectful to Ana, and he was one of the first people to welcome her to South Korea.

I never understood why these guys needed security around 24/7. Maybe they just really enjoy their privacy? I tried asking Changkyun, but he would always dismiss the question like it wasn't important. But I was growing suspicious.

"Hey Ana," I heard Jooheon call. "Why don't you get my friend, Minhyuk, a drink?" he snapped his finger and pointed over to the bar.

Lee Minhyuk. A hit man for Changkyun. Him and Wonho do a lot of their business together. He's sweet, but you would not want to get on his bad side. Or even worse, double cross him. Minhyuk was living on the streets when Changkyun found him. He was desperate for a job of any kind. One he excels at.

I followed Jooheon's command and got Minhyuk his usual drink, a French 75. Hyungwon rolled his eyes at his friends behavior, slapping Jooheon's shoulder. Hyungwon is always the one telling him to be more respectful.

"Thank you, darling," Minhyuk winked in my direction and continued playing the poker game. I got a feeling things were getting intense from the look on some of the guys' faces. I have never seen these men before, and I didn't think Changkyun would appreciate a fight breaking out in his house.

I rounded the corner to go upstairs to warn Changkyun, but I felt a large hand grip my shoulder. Jooheon, and he didn't hesitate to pull me back downstairs with him.