𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 [̲̅𝘟]

Start from the beginning

Shortly after, he went over to the balcony attached to their room and looked down to see two pools downstairs. He decided to visit the pool to release some stress and changed into one of Jaehyuns shorts from the suitcase, hoping he wouldn't mind. He then grabbed the towel on the rack and the last key card before he went down to the ground floor.

When Jaehyun exited the elevator, he walked back to the lobby. He stopped at the desk to ask the clerk if there were any ATM machines nearby and where was the nearest electronics store. After he was told the shuttle would be able take him there within the next 10 minutes he waited outside at the front until the driver was ready.

About a half an hour had passed and Jaehyun was now back at the hotel room with a bag in hand. He entered to find it empty and walked to the bed to see a small notepad with writing on it.

"Gone to the pool.
P.s. I borrowed your shorts.

- Tae"

He grinned at the last sentence and walked over with his bag, to the desk next to the balcony door. He sat down and took his new laptop out of the box. After setting it up, he opened skype and dialed his Secretary on voice call. He had asked the Secretary to go over to his penthouse in order to find an important document.

"Have you found the documents for the Jeju branch yet?" Jaehyun questioned his Secretary, while he powered on his new handheld device.

Ruffled sounds were heard through the speakers as the Secretary searched through the drawers in Jaehyuns bedroom, "Hmm.....Yessir, what should I do with it?" Mr. Moon announced when he finally found it.

Jaehyun placed his phone down on the desk, "I'm placing you in charge, Taeil. While I'm gone I would like you to oversee the company. Of course I still expect to see the progress and files via e-mail. I'll send a signed letter later giving you temporary authority."

"B-But sir, w-why me?" The secretary stuttered, he wasn't expecting his boss to say such a thing.

"You're the only person I can trust right now. I hope it won't be long but it's not safe, not while Politician Choi isn't locked away indefinitely. Secure the files."

"I'll do my best, sir.....How are you? Are you safe there?" There was genuine concern heard in his voice.

Jaehyun slouched into the chair and gave a loud exhale, "Yes, I'm safe for now. I'm using my American name which only few people know about. I'll also need you to wire some money into my account when you get the chance. Also....tell my mom and mark I'm alright, but make sure they don't tell anyone. If anyone asks, I'm still missing, got it?"

"Yes, Mr. Jung. I will." Secretary Moon affirmed and then the call was ended.

Jaehyun closed down the screen of his laptop and made his way over to the balcony door. Unlocking it, he stepped outside to take in the view of the city and its warm windy weather.

Glancing around, he saw an expansive grass field, possibly a golf course and made a mental note to check it out. To the left, he could see the pool from their room and quickly found his eyes on Taeyongs bare back and gave a wide grin.

His smile quickly faded when he noticed a female in the pool swimming next to him. They were talking and smiling to one another. He watched as she swam closer to him to say something into his ear. Taeyong displayed a flustered look and shook his head. Jaehyun suddenly felt his blood rising. He was unaware of the little monster he'd been feeding. He turned around to step back into the room and shut the balcony door behind him.