Ch. 2

I kept my eyes closed tight and continued clutching whoever picked me up. They feel very muscular and have a deep voice. The voice sounds just like kacchan's but.. he'd never. He hates me, he would haver save me, never the less pick me up or even touch me.

"What the hell are you doing, Deku!? Open your goddamn eyes, we're safe now!" The voice yelled. I peeked an eye open to see kacchan's slightly pink and sweaty face. My heart skipped a beat and I immediately jumped out of his arms.

I had so many thoughts going through my head but as much as I'd love it sit and think, I need to talk to my classmates about what just happened.

I furrowed my eyes trying my best not to get wrapped up in my thoughts and looked around the room. Only a few people are here. The people in here are Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Jiro, and Kacchan. Everyone was looking at me and Kacchan with concern.

I stood up and looked for injuries. Not a scratch. I looked at kacchan and he seemed to be in no harm either. Kacchan's friends surrounded him as did mine.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay, Deku!? What happened?! Did Bakugou do something to you!?" Uraraka yelled frantically.

"Midoriya, what happened out there? Should I get recovery girl?" Iida said while making his signature hand gesture. Todoroki said nothing but worry was written all over his face.

I put my hands out in front of me and smiled nervously. "I'm okay, I promise. I'm not really sure what happened though. While looking for our new classmate, I checked on the teachers because they looked a little pale and were just standing around silently in the teachers lounge. They ended up just randomly attacking me. Oh! But before they could hurt me someone muscular saved me!" I said a little too quickly to actually think about what I said.

I blushed and turned away a little. "I mean.. Kacchan saved me." I said bashfully.

The room fell silent and I looked to my peers for ideas on what to do next. "Did you find the new student?" Asked Mina. I shook my head no.

"Gasp! What if the new kid controlled the teachers!?" Kirishima said with the most surprised expression.

Kaminari narrowed his eyes at kirishima. "You're thinking of Shinsou's quirk, and Shinsou wouldn't do something like that, he wants to be a hero.

"Alright stop your blabbering, I know somewhere safe to go." Jiro said proudly.

All eyes were on her as she spoke. "My dad got involved in some villain's shenanigans and the villain ended up owing him like, a shit ton of money. My mom and dad are like, obsessed with those zombie movies and they used the money to build a place that's zombie proof. That was before I was born though, once I was born they started saving for my school expenses and worried less about their anti-zombie house. I took care of it and decided, what the hell, and made rooms for everyone."

"Will this even spread though? Can't we just fight them, I mean, it's only three teachers, right?" Uraraka said confused.

"I don't want to fight them, they're really strong and scary." Mina said.

"Yeah, if they attacked Midoriya, why would they show any of us mercy?" Kaminari added.

"We still don't know if it'll spread." Iida said.

"Is there a TV in here? We could check the news to see if it's spread." I said.

"Don't need to, look outside." Todoroki said.

We gathered around the windows and looked outside. There were tons of people in au uniforms, standing around in crowds. Some were trying to get in through the closed gates. I'm guessing they're zombies.

I noticed.. someone. Someone trying to do something. I'm not too sure but they were yelling at the zombies. It kinda looks like.. Zeke!? From the looks of it, his quirk must have something to do with turning people into zombies.

Yes, this is all adding up in my mind. His quirk is to make people into zombies and he just can't control them. Or.. I've read too many comics?

I was so lost in thought, I didn't even notice what Kacchan was doing until I heard his loud husky voice.

"Hey dipshit!" Kacchan yelled with his head out of the window. Zeke looked up in our direction and seemed to relax a little.

"Get up here before I kill you!" Kacchan yelled angrily.

Zeke nodded and ran for the door. I heard lots of thuds and crashing before the door jiggled a little.

"Hey! It's me, Zeke, the new kid!"
Kacchan stomped to the door and slammed it open. "get in." Kacchan said darkly.