1- Intro

"Let's talk packs. You really believe that your mediocre pack can compare to the Blue Moon's?" Jabari's eyebrow raised in a conceited manner while a small smirk played onto his lips.

The alpha of the Star Pack clicked his tongue and watched Jabari with hate visible in his eyes.

"Guys come on, our main threat is the vampires. As werewolves we should all come together, no matter how large the pack is." Anthony who was a member of the blue moon pack started.

"Okay, I'm all ears. Talk to me," Alpha Zane said in defeat as he sat in a chair.

"So," The dark skinned alpha male started as he licked his pink, plump lips. "We got word that the vampires are closing in on us. Chicago is huge but it isn't that huge for five wolf packs and a new set of blood thirsty vampires to walk all together." Jabari said as he took a seat in his chair.

The alphas of the five packs of Chicago all sat in the office of Jabari Cullane. One of the most vicious leaders that Chicago had in a while. With the meek age of twenty-five it was a shock that he turned alpha but he did. From then on he ran the largest pack in the whole of Chicago. Everyone respected him but envied him as well. He walked with poise and an aura of invincibility surrounded him.

"Do you think they want to over run us?" Alpha Jack asked with a confused glint in his eyes.

"What do you think Jackie?" Jabari rolled his eyes but continued, "thats exactly what they wanna do. We need to formulate and put systems in place. Security needs to be heightened. I can let some of my pack members secure the boarder."

"Thats a good idea. Alpha Harry, can some of your members assist as well? I can get my members to go out the boarder and keep an eye out," Alpha Scott said.

With only a head nod Alpha Harry agreed. He was not one to do much talking but when those canines were out, they did all his talking for him.

"Okay we will end the meeting here. Can we meet up once more this week?" Jabari asked.

"Of course," they muttered.

"Alpha Jack, can I speak to you for a minute?" Jabari called. The small pack leader named Jack, turned with slight annoyance but stood by the door with his arms folded. The sunlight making his green eyes turn blue. As he waited for the room to clear out, he ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"Do you think I be playing with you?" Jabari started without watching the man. He looked for his box where he can roll up a blunt after that horrendous meeting.

"Bari," Jack started with a whine but he knew that the younger but much bigger man was about to give him an ear full.

"Come," Jabari said sternly. With timid steps Jack walked closer to Jabari and stood between his legs as he sat on the table.

"Baby," he whined again but it cut short as the dark skinned man wrapped his strong hands around his throat.

"What we said about these jeans?" Jabari whispered, his blue eyes turning grey as he got angrier.

"Not to wear it because it showed my ass too much," Jack whispered as best as he could in the position he was in. He knew his lover hated to see him showing his assets off. He was very strict on certain things but he knew it was all love.

Turning the smaller man into his arm, he growled lightly into his ear and sucked right under the ear lobe.

"You look too fine to be wearing that among these thirsty wolves." He whispered.

"I'm sorry baby," Jack said again and bent his neck more so that the chocolate man can have more access to his neck.

"Show me you're sorry," Jabari growled as he unbuckled his pants and Jack wasted no time in dropping to his knees to please the man he loved.