Chapter 1

About you:
You're 15 and you're the cat sin of curiosity and you haven't seen your father since he abandoned you when you were 5. Your only 5 inches taller than him. You're going to find him but you weren't expecting to see something...

Y/N's POV

I was walking around a village. I saw a sign for the boars hat tavern so I went to the tavern. I walked in the door and saw a girl with white hair wearing a pink crop top and a short shirt. I walked in and walked over to her. "Miss do you know where I can find Meliodas?" I asked her. "Yes, he owns the tavern" she said. "Can I speak to him?" I asked. "Sure he should be down soon" she said as I sat at the bar.

~time skip 10 minutes brought to you by Yuki Cross~

A man with blond hair walked down the stairs. If I didn't know better I'd say he's a child but he's not. He's the dragon sin of wrath Meliodas. He saw me and walked over to me. I felt hands wrap around me. It was Meliodas's hands. "Meliodas why are your hand wrapped around me" I said in a normal tone. "Why does it matter to you miss?" he asked. "Because I know how perverted you can be at times Meli" I said as I got up. He turned to look at me. "How do you know that name?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Let's go upstairs so we can talk about it" I said as we went up stairs. "Now tell me" he demanded. "Now now Meli i never thought you'd yell at me like that again." I said. My sin mark was very obvious now. (It's on your chest). "Who are you?" He asked at he stared at my sin mark. "Like my sin mark aye?" I asked, "I'm the cat sin of curiosity and the daughter of a sin" I said as he looked at me. "What's your name?" He asked. "Now now that's a little soon for me to tell you my name. Just call me kitten for now and once you find out my real name you'd regret being prevented towards me Meli" I said as I smiled.

"And why is that kitten?" He asked as he smirked. "Because of who my father is. I mean he is a sin but he abandoned me when I was young." I said as I stopped smiling. "What about your mom?" He asked. "I never met her before my dad abandoned me 10 years ago he told me she died during childbirth" I said as tears formed. "I'm sorry to hear that kitten" he sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Honestly Meli I think I made a mistake by coming here because my dad won't want me because if he did he wouldn't have abandoned me" I said as I stood up crying.

Before Meliodas could do anything I ran down stairs and out of the tavern. I sat in front of a tree crying. I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have came looking for him. I heard someone coming. Someone sat next to me but I didn't look at them. Their presence is familiar and so is their scent. I look at them.

It was a guy with white hair and he was wearing red leather. I don't remember his name but I've met him before. "Are you okay miss?" He asked me as he put his hand on his shoulder. "I'll be fine.." I said as I wiped my tears. "What happened miss?" He asked and gave me a caring look. "I made a mistake by going to the boars hat tavern to find my father. He doesn't remember me and I don't want to tell him right now." I said as I looked at him. "I'm sorry and miss what's your name?" He asked. "My name is Y/N and I'm the daughter of a sin as well as the cat sin of curiosity," I said "What's your name sir?"

"My name is Ban the Fox sin of greed or Ban the undead" Ban said. I smiled. "Well Ban it's nice to meet you but I feel I've met you before" I said. "We might've meet before but you look a little familiar too" he said.

- time skip 3 hours brought to you by Kakashi Hatake-

At the tavern

I walked through the tavern doors to see someone I haven't seen since I was very little. I still consider him to be my brother. "Big brother" I yell as I run to the sloth sin. He hugs me. "Hey Y/N~San" he said as he picked me up. "I missed you Onii~Chan" I said as I hugged him tightly. "I missed you too Y/N~San" he said.

"Why is she calling you Onii~Chan King?" Asked Elisabeth. "I'm calling him Onii~Chan cause he is my brother maybe not biologically but he's still my brother but you don't need to know that bitch" I said obviously pissed. "Y/n what's wrong?" my Onii~Chan asked. "Dad don't remember me and I just wanted to yell 'I'm your daughter god damn it' but all I said is 'once you find out my real name youd regret being perverted towards me'." I said.

Harlequin hugged me. "I'm sorry Y/n I wish mel wasn't like that" he said sincerely. "It's not your fault" I said as I hugged him back.

(That's all for now I'll update it later since school is canceled for the rest of the semester I'll have a lot of time to work on it but rn I'm out of ideas for this but as I get ideas I'll start working on it again hopefully by June I'll have worked on a 3rd or 4th chapter bye my loves)