Chapter one | Anniversary part 2 of 4

"We're gonna be late. I can already tell." Kenny looked down at his watch on his wrist than back up at Toni's naked frame. She stood in the closet before her rails of clothing still deciding on what to wear.

"Babe. Hurry up!" He said impatiently.

"If you stopped rushing me, maybe I would be done on time." She said pulling clothes on the rails to the side.

"Yes boss." He nodded.

The door opened he looked towards it and watched as their youngest came walking in.

"Happy anniversary mom and dad!" Trent smiled running up to Kenny.

"Thank you baby!" Toni shouted.

He jumped onto the sofa Kenny sat on and hugged him. The closet door was immediately shut closed as Kenny hugged Trent back.

"Thank you champ." He smiled.

He was 7, a real cutie, he listened, a mommy's boy and he loved playing football

"Kara said you and mom will be out all day." Trent said.

"Yeah. We'll bring you back something delicious." Kenny assured.

"Like pizza." Trent pretended to drool as he thought about it, "yes pizza." Kenny laughed ruffling his curls.

"Where's mom?"

The door popped open as Toni stepped out

"Oh my god..." Kenny trailed off placing his hands over Trent's eyes.

"Dad!" Trent laughed pulling Kenny's hands down. "Mom you look great." Trent smiled jumping off the sofa wrapping his arms around her.

"I wanted to be the first one to wish you and daddy." He smiled up at her.

"That's so sweet of you handsome." Toni smiled as he let go of her just as Kenny got up.

Kenny placed his hands down on Trent's shoulders before beginning to push him towards the door.

"Get out of here." Kenny scolded, Toni watched him in confusion.

"Why?" Trent whined.

"Because me and your mom are going to undress again and do grown up things." Kenny said.

"Kenneth!" Toni shouted, "you know what." She laughed at a loss for words.
____________________________

The girls awaited the presence of their mother and father. The helluim numbered balloons 2 and 3 along with many others awaited their presence.

"Oh god. I'm so scared to go downstairs, remember last year." Toni said as they came down the stairs.

"Don't even remind me." Kenny sighed helping Trent slide down the rails.

"What happened? I'm confused." Trent pulled his face in confusion.

"It's okay baby, nothing you have to worry about." Toni smiled ruffling his hair.

"Surprise!" The girls yelled.

Toni gasped at the sight as she placed her hand over her heart, this moment was beautiful.

"Aww... thank you for not fighting." Toni smiled hugging the girls taking in the aroma.

"Woo. It smells like your mom, delicious." Kenny took in the scent.

"Happy anniversary!" They all said in unison.

"Thank you babies. We really love this." Toni sincerely said taking a seat on one of the barstools as Kenny did the same.

"Sushi for breakfast." Kara grinned setting the two plates in front of them.

"Ohhh... my favourite." Toni grinned, "wait you're pregnant you can't eat raw fish." Kenny stopped her.

"What?" The girls said in unison pulling their faces in horror. "I'm not pregnant!" Toni laughed, "your father's just being foolish." Toni shook her head.

"It's still April fools!" Kenny laughed.

"Oh... y'all almost had me there. I thought my baby was about to be growing up with their aunt or uncle." Teyana let out a breathe of relief receiving a glare from Kenny and Toni.

"Come again?" Toni questioned raising her eyebrows. "You're- you're pregnant?" Kenny asked barely above a whisper.

"No! April fools!" She smiled, "thought you were the only one that could fool us." Teyana laughed.

"Okay okay." Kenny nodded. "You guys have Trent for the rest of the day. Don't be home." Kenny began causing Toni to drop her chopsticks and immediately place her hands over Trent's ears knowing exactly what he was about to say next.

"Me and your mom are definitely going to come home and maybe create baby number 5." Kenny shrugged nonchalantly.

"There will be no baby number 5-"

"But we will be making love." Kenny grinned happily.

"Gross." Kera shivered, "we won't be here." Kara said confidently.

"Yes because none of us want to hear that." Teyana nodded.