#ReasonsWeHateKhushi

Khushi didn't think her husband was famous. Not famous like her Salman Khan at least. Well, he says he gives interviews or attends photo shoots but nothing has she ever spotted in magazines that she reads.

When she teasingly questioned about the same to her husband, he looked mildly offended as he replied, "Those are for business magazines. Not for the page-3 gossip columns you read."

Khushi didn't stretch on the topic. If he likes to think himself as someone very popular, then who was she to break his bubble? World knows how brutal could breaking Arnav Singh Raizada's ego could result on the one's fate. So, she humored him.

However, things changed when Khushi one day casually remarked the same to her sister in law.

"Your chote is just obsessed with himself. I don't think he is as famous as he believes. Yes, he makes a lot of money, but I don't think he is a celebrity."

Her sister in law looked appalled."You have no idea." She said. Khushi didn't think much about it knowing how her sister in law is easily piqued even when Khushi has smallest of complains about her dear chote.

Her sister in law, the very same day, took it upon herself to send various links to check ASAP to know 'what kind of celebrity ASR is.'

In days to come, those links became heaven and hell of Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

***

Khushi thought she was the biggest fan girl ever being born in the world. To have a life size poster of her Salman-ji in her room when she was still in school seemed like ultimate craziness to her, because that earned her taunts everyday from her buaji. She watched all movies of Salman Khan many times and maintained a separate journal in his name where she stuck his pictures and write occasional love notes. That, Khushi thought, was the peak of fandom for favorite celebrity. Even someone as crazy as Khushi was not prepared for the fandom obsession that the new digital world created.

First Khushi learned what a blog is and what highly contributed for her knowledge was one particular blog named 'Panto-math of ASR'. Khushi had to google the what the word meant. Once, after she learned the meaning of the word and contents of the blog, she was truly sure how true to the words it was.

The blog had 78643 followers who kept discussing everything about her husband from his latest venture to the color of socks he wore to press meet the previous day.

USER: oppo1234 : He gave one of his half smiles in the interview yesterday. I had died and gone to heaven.

USER: rasaya_kitty : This is the 345th time he has given the half smile and I can never get used to it.

Khushi's first thought was, 'What is half smile?' and second thought was, 'Why do they notice these things about her husband?'

Khushi wouldn't call herself a possessive wife, though Arnav refused to agree with that. Arnav's loyalty was only Khushi's second assurance. Her first assurance was his intolerance to everything under the sun.

Khushi often said, "I know women flirt with you, but only if you take a minute away from being buried in your phone doing business will you have enough time flirt back."

Their first public appearance as couple, Khushi had to pinch his arm to make him realize that Mrs. Mehra's daughter was standing close enough to him to touch him. Shahzada Raizda was too busy drawing patterns on her bare waist shown in the, in his words, 'hot red saree'.

Khushi knew trusts her husband. Putting up with attention on him by few women on occasional outings also came easy to her. (Easier to her than him, who breaks a nerve every time someone looks even in her direction.) Having said that, to read such objectification of her husband on day to day basis, made things too real and Khushi couldn't help but be affected.