•|UNDERTALE SANS X READER|•

•SANS X READER•
Genre: 🌸
Warnings: N/a

"Saved Files, Forgotten Memory"

•~•~•~•~•~•
|Third Person|

"Heya kiddo, watcha' doin' right now?" Sans asked from behind the ominous giant purple door he was leaning up against.

"Nothin' much.. Just same old, same old." A young girl then answered back while rubbing her arms gently because of the cold.

Sans chuckled from her response, meanwhile the girl chuckled back. Small talks where heard back and forth trying to entertain themselves. Sans had his hood on while looking into the distance, listening to the girl's soft laughter from behind the door.

'How many resets has it been?' Sans asked himself while looking up at the grey sky, he looked so tired and miserable.. counting the resets where starting to take a toll on him.

'Ah.. three hundred and fifty six resets has past.' His lazy smiled turned into a frown while looking at his bony hands.. he could still see the bloodied body he held while she smiled at him saying that it was ok..

"Sans?"

"H-huh?! O-oh! Right.. The hotdogs.." He snapped back into reality seeing that he was already dozing off into space.

"Are you tried? We could talk again tomorrow.." She started to feel worried about the skeleton from behind the door. Wishing that she could open them and hug him wholeheartedly.

"N-no, It's ok.. I just remembered somthin' that's all.. Heh." Sans tried to lie his way out of this situation, but he knew that she could see right through him..

"Sans.. If something's bothering you, you know that you can tell me.."

"N-no it's ok, Y/n I gotta' go.. So see yah' tomorrow?"

"Sure Sans.. See you.."

After a few seconds Sans could hear the faint sounds of footsteps going away. His happy mood had gone out the window. He felt depressed and angry. He doesn't know what to do. Because he knew that when she steps out those doors, the Genocide Route would commence again.

And will have to kill her..

Over..

And over..

And over again...

And he didn't want that to happen.. not again atleast.

"I'm sorry kid.. But I love you too much to hurt you.." He faintly said under his breath.

The crunch of snow heard underneath his slippers while going back to his and his brother's house in Snowdin..

|
|
|
|
|
|

Little did he know that Y/n heard everything he said..

Y/n stood behind the door clutching the chest area of her shirt, a very noticeable blush across her face.

Her heart pounding against her chest, it drummed against her ears. She leaned back against the door and slid down tucking face into her knees and arms.