"Fine then you invite him in!" The young girl threw both her hands forfeiting her position. She walked back into the home letting the family's front door to swing open for them.

The young boy was placed back on his two feet. He shuffled awkwardly as he looked up to the teen who was grinning at him. Her hands motioned him inside. He smiled back revealing his chipped tooth to her and walked in. She followed suit and closed the door behind him.

"Give me a few minutes to find the stuff for the project." Cristina was still a bit huffy. She walked down a hallway to presumably her room. Lincoln stood near the doorway with Cristina's older sister.

"Uhh... Miss..." He turned to her and she smiled down to him. "Cristina didn't like them but would you like them?"

The white haired wonder offered the lovely brunette the bouquet of roses he had brought as an apology. QT found the action adorable and feigned surprise pointing at herself. Lincoln nodded as to confirm for her as she gave a him a smile and took them from his grasp. She took a big whiff of them. They smelt fresh.

She giggled some at the little gentleman and pointed to the kitchen table. He got the message and walked over. QT put down the roses on the counter as she did not know where a vase was at the moment. There were four chairs around a single round table with a hooded light hovering above. He took a seat at random and sheepishly waited to be told what to do. He thought the teen would sit across from him but she took a seat next to him and scooted closer to him.

His eyes kept glancing up to the pretty lady then back to the table. QT studied the boy, he was adorable. She leaned on her elbows and cupped her face. The boy looked up and gasped noticing how close she was.

"Gahh! C-can I help you Miss?" She shook her head up and down. "Yes? What with?"

Her hand pointed to roses and she quirked up an eyebrow. Lincoln looked to the counter then back to her, then back to the roses...

"Oh! You're wondering why I was apologizing." QT nodded. "Umm...I think it would be better just to show you."

The boy took out his cell phone and leaned in. Seeing a little moment she leaned onto the boy for a bit of tease. It worked, the boy flustered. A video began playing and to say the least it was embarrassing. What probably was the most damning in it was when the boy kissed a picture of her sister. While QT found it funny, she understood why her little sister might be upset though.

"I know it looks bad but I did it for my sisters..." Well that's curious thought QT, "I was trying to win a video contest and had recorded my sisters doing embarrassing things. They were obviously mad and more so I felt bad. I shouldn't have done it and I made this video of myself doing all the same things to apologize. I made a fool of myself in order to redirect the attention to me rather than them."

The boy shifted a bit in his seat. He was uncomfortable. The girl found it rather odd his way of apologizing but she waited for the rest of the story.

"The thing is I've never won anything in my life. My sisters are so talented and I'm kind of a 'man of many skills but a master at none'. We have this trophy case at home and my shelf is the only one without a real trophy..." He seemed genuinely sad as his tone became a bit more melancholy. "I wanted to win something so badly that I abused my sister's trust. But in my apology attempt I embarrassed your sister."

He gave a sigh.

"I've done something awful to both my sisters and yours. I was forgiven by my sisters but I found it hard to approach Cristina... We were paired up for a project by chance and knowing it would be awkward I came to apologize... I guess you saw how that went."