[ 10 ] Morning Walk

Lalisa

Today is Sunday and I will have my morning walk. Hoping I can see Jennie again. I felt something with Jennie and I think she has something to do with my mission or she will lead me in finding out my mission. She seems be really kind too so it won't hurt to befriend her.

I was walking when I saw a familiar woman and dog.

I smile. I found them.

"Jennie! Kuma!" I shouted.

They turn their back.

Ray immediately wanted to ran to me but Jennie is holding her leash.

Jennie smiles at me as I walk nearer to them.

"Good Morning!" I greeted.

"Morning." Jennie said.

I pick Kuma up and carry him. I hug him tightly.

"I miss you, Kuma." I said.

Kuma barks at me and licks my face.

"I know. I know. You miss me too." I said smiling.

I heard Jennie laugh at us so I look at her.

"You two looks like long lost siblings who found each other." she said as she chuckles.

She really looks pretty while laughing and smiling and all.

I replied with a wide smile.

"You are having a morning walk again?" I questioned as we walk.

"Yes. It's our morning routine every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday." she said.

"That's nice. Making sure to stay fit having exercise." I said.

"Yeah" she replied in low tone.

"Should I accompany you on your morning walk?" I asked.

"You would?" she asked be back as she looks at me.

"If your fine with it. I do morning walk and you do so why not go together, right? And, I would really like to be with Kuma." I said. Though I only do morning walk last Sunday and today but still it's morning walk.

"Only with Kuma?" she asked.

"Of course, with both of you. I like the two of you and we are friends already. Aren't we?" I questioned hoping she consider me as friend too.

"Yes, we are. You're a great person. I'll be happy to be your friend." she said smiling.

"Great! So, You fine with me joining your morning walk?" I said.

"It's a pleasure. I'm sure Kuma will love it." she said.

"Then I will wait outside your house every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. What time would you always go out?" I said excitedly.

"We can just meet somewhere in the park. It will be hassle for you to walk to my house." she said.

"I'm fine. I like walking and I want to be with both of you longer." I said honestly.

She smiles. "Okay. If you really want." she said walking as her gaze in front of us.

We walk silently until we reach back to their house.

"It's great having you two." I said.

"You too. Thank you for walking us back home." she said. She is now carrying Kuma in her arms.

"Bye Kuma. Be a good boy to your mommy, okay?" I said as I pat his head gently.

"You too, Jennie. Be a great daughter to your mommy." i said teasingly and laugh.

"You are a dork." she said as she laughs.

"Bye Jennie. See you on Tuesday."

"Bye Lisa. See you again."