[ 6 ]

Lalisa

While I was silently walking in our neighborhood as I am listening in some songs through my earphone, I encountered a very cute dog. He approaches me wanting me to pat his head. As an Angel we have this like motherly instinct with animals which we can feel what they want or need. Animals especially those who are pets were easily attracted to us since we are like producing good smells or presence in the surroundings which humans don't felt.

When he got under me, I scrunch down in his level and started petting him.

"Are you lost little boy?" I asked him though I know he won't answer.

He wiggle his tale liking the way a pat the top of his head. I tried to look around but no one seems to be looking for him so I just continued to pet him. I like how soft he his. He looks really cute too.

"You like me, don't you?" I asked.

He barks two times like saying yes.

I smile and pat his head more.

As I keep on petting him, I think of things I should to to find his owner. He suddenly jumps continuously wanting me to carried him and so I did. I lift him up as I stand up and there I notice someone a meter away from us while looking at the dog. I guess his owner.

The human in front us is a very young beautiful lady. When I look at her eyes, I felt something different in a good way but I can't explain. Somewhat a bit like, you lost something you treasure or have sentimental value for you then you felt glad, happy when you found it. She radiates this familiar feeling but I don't think I have ever seen her before I have a really good memory as an angel. I mean fallen angel.

I shrugged the feeling and ask her if she is his owner which she confirmed.

I was about to return the dog to her but she step a back which took me a bit in surprise. I know I am a stranger to her but I don't think I look scary or intimidating in anyway.

Maybe because I am wearing an over-sized hoodie? But, I think I look cool in this. I pout to myself for a second.

I apologized to her and I put down the dog so he can walk himself to his owner. However, he did not and stayed with me jumping to me wanting to be carried again.

Is she really the owner of this dog? Why this cute little boy won't return to her? I found it a bit funny.

The lady approach us to get the dog and so I step back knowing she seems not to like being close to a stranger like me but this dog followed me.

I look at the dog and mentally say 'You are giving me a cute trouble.'.

When she tried to get him for the second time, the boy hides at my back.

He really do likes me like a lot. I wanted to hug him and take him home but he has owner so it's a no no.

This dog is spoiled. Her owner's spoiled dog.