On the way

As he lead me to the back we finally reach his car. "Aight shawty put yo address in and while ur at it ur number as well" he said as he handed me his phone.
The ride to my house was quiet nothing too bad. It was a comfortable silence but with fake love by drake playing softly.
I look at Jah and see him nodding his head to the tempo of the music. I smile wide at him because I never thought that I would see him... ever.
And here he was next to me, IN HIS CAR! it's all so nice but I'm freaking out. I got nervous and look away quickly when I see him look at me that I turn away quickly that my neck cracks a bit and it hurt because it was so sudden.
"U good shawty? No need to be nervous"
"I'm fine, I'm just stunned that I'm actually in a car with u. I never thought something like this would have ever happened to me"
"Eh it's nothing, can I take u to my place for a little bit?"
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind"
By now I'm a tomato not the orange kind, no. The very red kind. I still can't believe it OMG. It's so crazy something like this can happen. I'm still bummed I didn't get to see ski. I was looking forward to seeing both of them tonight.
"We are here"
X said, wow this is a beautiful house, not like mine. No where near. "My momma should be here"
"Oh..."
Omggg I can't believe I'm going to be able to see cleopatra!!!
I look up at him, wow such beautiful eyelashes.
"Thanks" he chuckles and quickly changed into his infamous smirk.
Oops I said that out loud, but his laugh. Just so beautiful.