what happens next?

*Milagro is still hung up on x*
"nice name shawty" he says "yeah um anyway i'm sorry for jumping onto you, I really didn't mean it! i was just sorta excited and scared" I said laughing and blushing.
"don't worry about it, but you should probably head back to your friends before they think you went missing" he told me but I quickly told him "I came alone, i'm new here. I just moved today." I said and saw his eyes light up a bit. "who brought you here?" he asked me "an uber" I said. "you wanna ride?" he asked "nah, that's too much of a bother, I can just call up another uber." i responded. "No it's no bother at all, in fact it's good that way I have a pretty lady in my car" I blushed. I'm always blushing! Don't know why but I just do.. "ok" I responded and then he called his friends over and said he was going to take me home. I just smiled up at him and looked around the place since it was almost empty. We started walking him leading me to his car in the back of the book area. But on the way back their I got stopped by a body guard since we were going to go through the vip area and I didn't have a pass but x quickly said "she's with me" and the guy nodded and let me go. X put his arm around my shoulder and said "my bad shawty" but I just smiled. Too stuned to say anything.
I can't believe this is happening. If I were to go back in time and tell myself that I would be in the passenger seat of x's car I would have laughed in my face.