Christian's POV

I walked into my brother room and saw him sitting there on Twitter . He's lame as hell in person but Twitter Famous some how I sat next to him and looked onto his computer screen with him he was responding to "Fans" of his and retweeted things I just shook my head how the hell is he famous on the internet ? Only god knows , he's a geek , nerd , dork , gay lord and a weirdo who would want to follow him on Twitter?

"What are you doing in my room" Evan asked never taking his eyes off his computer screen , "How are you cyber famous?" I asked in annoyance he smirked and glanced at me "not everyone is an asshole like you and your friends some people actually dont judge everyone who isnt a jerk like themself and some people find me funny , interesting , good looking , and entertaining they see potential in the kid" he spoke then licked his lips and shrugged .

"You're far very very far from good looking if anything these people just think its funny to see a faggot have so much confidence" I snapped his smile faded ans he rolled his eyes this time I was the one smirking "Get out my room Chris" his voice was sharp and stern I got up and walked towards the door "Dork" I said before walking out "Repulsive....loser....baby dick" I heard Evan say he raised his voice at the last part I frowned my face and bit my lip No Chris dont even react to the little homo just keep walking I mentally spoke to myself as I walked down the stairs . I looked at the time only 12 noon the joy of being on summer break , you get to sleep late , wake up and do nothing . "Hey honey , you going out today" my mom asked walking out of the kitchen with Rosie my little sister in her arms "umm maybe not I might just stay inside and help out with Rosie" I said with a smile my mom gave me a strange look then her face lit up "Awe , really Christian? That would be nice I can probably get some sleep while you look after her" she said with a big smile on her face "Sure mom , go ahead and get some rest I got her" I said taking Rosie out of my mothers arms. She wasted no time going upstairs to get some rest . The door bell rang I walked to the door and opened it ugh great the weirdo friends are here I thought as I walked away from the door they walked in and closed it then went upstairs .

What could they possibly be about to do ? Seriously , a house full of nerds? I can't be around this . I sat up and broke my own train of thoughts I walked to the desk in the living room and grabbed soms paper and a ink pen and started writing.

Hey mom ,
Me and Rosie went to Sarah house we may even be gone over the weekend just so you can get some rest . Dont sorry she's in good hands and im gonna be on my best behavior while she's with me you have my number call or text me if im needed or wanted , later . - Chris

I put the note on the TV screen I knew she'd see it . I packed me and Rosie a few things and myself a few things and we left mom deserves this break she walks around all day with this zombie expression this is the least I can do for her . Right ?