Chapter 2 🩸𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖓🖤

Previously on I'm Fine
Alastor's POV
I slammed the door of the hotel open with tears in my eyes, the two best friends being worried about me I would scream at them.
Alastor: "I'M FINE!"
Chapter 2 🩸Bloody Rain🖤
Alastor's POV
I actually thought he was gonna say yes, I saw this rejection come a mile away yet it still pains me. I'd run upstairs to my room and slam the door shut. I didn't realize Niffty was cleaning my room, until after I slammed the door.
Niffty: "AHHH-!"
Niffty's POV
I'd turn around to see see Alastor crying his eyes out still having a smile on his face. I got automatically got super worried.
Niffty: "Oh no! What's wrong!?" *In a worried concerned voice*
I would run to him to hug him for comfort
Alastor: "I'M FINE!"
I could tell there was something wrong he would never act like this he was always so cheery, classy and professional. But this wasn't the Alastor I truly knew. He would run to his bed and start crying on the big red soft Burgundy pillows. To make him feel better I sat on his bed and asked to talk it out with me.
Niffty: "Y-You wanna talk about it? I-I can help you"
Alastor gets his face out of the pillows his face looked stressed out and tired with tears all over. I felt so bad for him I just wanted to help at the moment before Alastor goes on some kind of killing spree.
Alastor: "I-I'm so sorry Niffty..." *He would hold his arm in regret*
Niffty: "It's fine! Things happen sometimes especially in hell" *I'd roll my eyes*
Alastor: "True.."
Niffty: "So what happened? This isn't like you.."
Alastor would tell me everything that happened his feelings, Angel Dust, Husk, jealously all of that. I hugged him and try to give him some advice.
Niffty: "You should talk to Angel Dust about it, I mean—"
Alastor: "I can't, not after that travesty I made a fool of myself how is he ever gonna look at me the same anymore"
In a way I had to agree with Alastor he was right but he can't run away from it forever...
Niffty: "You have a point but you can't run away forever.." *Alastor let's out a sigh and just says*
Alastor: "Thank you Niffty" *He'd smile*
Alastor would hug me tightly
Alastor: "You're the best little darling"
Niffty: "I- Can't- Breathe-" *struggling in the tight hug*
Alastor let's go and apologizes
Alastor: "Whoops! I'm sorry my darling"
Niffty: "It's okie you're okay now r-right?"
Alastor: "Yeah I'll be fine"
I thought he was okay now but under his sleeves I saw scars and bruises on both of his arms and legs. I keep quit because, I didn't want to bother him with it since he was already in pain as it is. Even though part of me wishes I knew what was going on.
Meanwhile with Charlie and Vaggie
Charlie's POV
I hold my arm looking down at the floor being worried about Alastor. I never told him or anyone but Vaggie that I have a crush on Alastor that's why I been acting like that with Alastor. But I wasn't the only one who was acting like this Vaggie also. When we we're alone in silence while Alastor was upstairs Vaggie started yelling and screaming at me.
Vaggie: "UGH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CARE ABOUT ALASTOR'S FEELINGS, BUT WHEN WAS I EVER INVOLVED!!?"
(oOooO this tea 🤣🍵)
I looked at Vaggie confused and surprised wondering why she started acting like this. She never screams at me...
Charlie: "W-Wait what!!?"
Vaggie: "YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE ANYMORE PRINCESS, YOU LOVE ALASTOR!"
I'd get so mad at Vaggie
Charlie: "SHUT UP VAGGIE!"
Vaggie: "NO!! DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP YOU CASUED THIS!"
Charlie: "HOW ABOUT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS!? WHY DO YOU CARE!? You're jealous or something!?"
Silence fills the room
Vaggie: "You know what?...You're right I am jealous and guess what? I'm in love you"
My eyes would widen being in shocked
Charlie: "W-wait w-w-what...?"
Vaggie: "I been trying to tell you all along that you're in love with someone who doesn't love you back, Charlie...he's not worth it if you really want to be in a relationship then be with someone who loves you with all there heart..."
I didn't know what to say at this point all I really had to say was sorry.
Charlie: "I'm...I'm..sorry.."
Vaggie: "I should leave you probably need space right now...sorry for screaming at you"
Vaggie walks upstairs to her room with no word being said meanwhile me? I was at a state of silence.