Chapter 1 ❤️𝓐 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮?💔

Alastor's POV
As you know I'm Alastor the most powerful radio demon in hell. When I fallen in love with Angel Dust I didn't want to admit my feelings because I was scared to get rejected. And because he was like everyone else in hell but that all changed when we became very close friends. He's funny, cute, and a drama queen 🙄😂. Most of all I felt like I can trust him with anything he was the light and angel to my eyes who can help me express my emotions. Today, I'm gonna ask out Angel on a date I'm actually nervous Charlie has been helping me with it. But I can tell there was something wrong with Charlie and every time I ask her she switches the subject or fake smiles.
Alastor: "Charlie...-"
Charlie: "O-Oh Yea Al?"
Alastor: "Are you sure you're okay—"
Charlie: "I'm okay! I can't wait until you ask out Angel! I'm so happy f-for you"
She faked smile almost wanting to cry you can just hear it in her voice.
Alastor: "Okay t-then...look if there's anything wrong darling—"
Charlie: "I'm okay! I promise!" *She'd fake smile*
Alastor: "O-Okay then darling by the way where is Angel?" *He'd have a tint of blush on his face*
Charlie: "He's with Husk—"
Alastor: "Okay bye Charlie!"
Charlie: "If only you knew Alastor..." *She'd hold her arm as her blonde hair would blow in the wind and her tears falling slightly*
Meanwhile
I'd try to find Angel even though I didn't hear what Charlie said but then when I found Angel he was with Husk flirting and talking. I take a deep breath trying not to react or feel any kind of jealously. I walk up to the two demons professionally and being myself.
Alastor : "Hello my dear friend Husk, a-and Angel"
Angel: *Turns around*
Angel: "Hey Al!"
Husk: "Thank Lucifer you're here"
He'd make a dirty look at Angel obviously being annoyed which happens all the time.
Alastor: "Heh😅"
Angel: "Thank Lucifer nothing you love me~"
He'd tease Husk
Alatsor: "A-Angel I was wondering if w-we can speak in private?" *I stuttered*
Angel: "Private~?" *Angel would smirk*
Husk: "Not like that dumb a*!"
Angel: "Fine sure"
Husk: "I'm finally alone!"
Husk's mind: "I wish Angel knew I didn't like him back..."
*Meanwhile with Alastor and Angel*
Angel POV
Angel: "So what's up strawberry pimp~?"
Alastor: *He'd blush a bright a red* "W-Well I was wondering i-if you wanna go on a d-date with me?😊"
I was in shock I didn't know what to say to short red haired staring at me with hope in his eyes. Does Alastor have a crush on me...? Was I just blinded by it? I mean he didn't really act like himself around me so maybe—
Angel: "A-Al I-"
Alastor: "N-No it's fine darling"
Angel: "B-But-"
Alastor: "I said it's fine now if you excuse me I have to go"
He would disappear before I even had the chance to grab his hand. I felt so horrible about it silence filled outside of hell.
Alastor POV
I appeared in the hotel tears streaming down my face I ran inside and slammed the door open as Charlie and Vaggie would be in shock there eyes would widen. The best friends would have worried looks on there faces even Vaggie someone who doesn't like me at all and doesn't acknowledge my existence.
Charlie: "Al! Are you alright!!?"
Vaggie: "Are you okay-"
Alastor: "I'M FINE!"
TBC~ (to be continued)

𝙄'𝙢 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚 (Radiodust fan-fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें