Chapter 12: Breakfast and a little more

Will's POV

I wake up in Jordan's arms.

He is still sleeping so I slyly slide out of his arms and grab my backpack and go into the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

After my shower, I peek through a crack in the door to check to see if Jordan is still sleeping. Gladly he is still sleeping so I sneak out of the bathroom and out of his room and head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

~1 hour later~

I hear the floor squeek and that means Jordan is awake.

I quickly place the food on the table I decorated for our breakfast  "date" and quickly run upstairs to Jordan's room.

I hear the shower running so I sneak into the room and place a small note on his bed by his clothes and leave and go prepare the rest of breakfast.

Jordan's POV

I get out of the shower and I see a note beside my clothes on the bed.

It read: Dear Jordan, I made a nice breakfast for us to share in the comfort of your own home. Just come downstairs for a nice surprise. P.S. Last night was amazing babe. Love William Kiingtong

I smile as I read the note.

I get dressed and head downstairs.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and I see Will, standing in the kitchen doorway in a tuxedo holding a single rose.

"Aw Will. You didn't have to do this." I say walking over to him.

"But I had to." Will says handing me the rose and holding out his hand.

I take the rose and grab his hand as he leads us to the dinning room table.

We walk into the room and I see the table with a nice white table cloth, candles, the nice dishes and silverwear and a nice delicious breakfast.

"Oh my god Will." I say hugging him.

"Enjoy Jordan. I have a nice wonderful day planned for us." Will says pulling out a chair for me.

I sit down and he sits down at the other end of the table.

"May I pray?" I ask.

"Sure, go for it babe." Will says.

"Dear God, thank you for this wonderful food. Thank you for a wonderful boyfriend. Thank you for a wonderful life. Thank you for everything. Amen." I say.

"Amen." Will says "Let's dig in."

~After breakfast~

"Oh, thank you Will for a wonderful breakfast." I say getting up and walking over to Will.

"Your Welcome babe." Will says.

I pull his chair out and sit on his lap facing him.

"So what do you have planned for today?" I ask kissing his neck.

"I....um......oh.......I h-have p-p-planned t-t-to take y-y-you to th-th-the f-f-fair." Will attempts to say.

"Aw really?" I say slowly starting to grind on his lap still kissing his neck.

"Y-Y-Yeah." Will says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"So, want to head off now or wanna go to the couch." I say sucking on his sweet spot.

"W-W-We can g-g-go t-to the couch i-i-if y-y-you want t-t-to b-b-babe." Will says.

"Sounds good William." I say smirking and walking over to the couch with a little Will not so far behind.

"So, what do you wa....." I start but cant finish because Will shoves me onto the couch and starts kissing my neck.

"Oh, Will. You tease." I say.

"Tell me you dont like it." Will says.

"I dont like it." I say

Will has the most shocked look on his face and I just smile.

"I like this." I say smacking my lips against his,

{Author's Note}

I hope you liked this little tease of an episode.

Another update for tomorrow and a special thing starting tomorrow for the CubeSMP Anniversary.

Be excited. 

I plan on being much more active on my WattPad.

Have a wonderful night.

Happy Nightmares.

Good Night.

Peace.