Chapter 7: Preperation

Will's POV

I wake up at 10am so I have enough time to set this whole thing up.

I am so excited to see Jordan IRL.

I have been waiting for this moment for too long.

I will be recording it of corse.

His reaction is SO going to be YouTube worthy.

I have a little camera disguised as a cup of milk.

It's gonna be awesome.

I head to the bathroom and take a nice quick shower. Then I change into my mauve-red hoodie (just like his minecraft skin), my snapback, jeans and black sneakers.

I grab my phone, camera, backpack and my little present for Jordan and I head downstairs to get some breakfast.

Dakota (if you didnt know, that is Kermits real game) and Erika are chatting, drinking some hot chocolate.

"Morning." I say as I walk over to the kettle and grab a mug and get the hot chocolate powder and pour my own cup of hot chocolate.

"Morning Will." Dakota says.

"How did you sleep?" Erika asks.

"Great thanks. What about you?" I reply.

"Great." Erika says smiling towards Dakota.

They totally did it last night.

"Well, imma grab something quick to eat then I am going to head off to the restaurant I will be surprising Jordan at to set up." I say grabbing an apple and sitting down with them.

"You nervous?" Dakota asks.

"Yeah." I say taking a bite of my apple.

"Oh, you will be fine. Jordan is gonna be so surprised and happy." Erika says.

"Thanks Erika." I say.

"No problem. You guys have been friends long enough to not have met in person yet." Erika says.

"Yeah, you're right." I say.

"Good luck man. I will text Jordan now. Let's hope he says yes." Dakota says taking out his phone and opening Jordan's convo.

"I hope Jordan doesnt faint or like freak out majorly when he sees me." I say laughing, imagining what he would look like.

"Oh my gosh! I hope so!" Erika says laughing clearly imagining it as well.

"Alright, Jordan says he can make it. What time should I tell him?" Dakota asks me.

"How about 1:30pm." I say.

"Works for me." Dakota says typing in the message.

"Thanks again guys for the help." I say taking another bite of my apple.

"No problem Will. A friend of my boyfriend is a friend of mine." Erika says smiling.

"Alright, it's all set. 1:30pm at that chinese restaurant." Dakota says putting his phone away.

"Thanks bro. I better get going. I will show you guys the video when I get back." I say throwing away my apple core and heading for the door.

"Good Luck Will!" Dakota and Erika say.

"Thanks!" I say waving goodbye to them and leaving Dakota's house.

*at the restaurant*

I walk up to the front desk to ask about my special table.

"Excuse me sir. My name is Will Kiinqtonq and I have a special reserved table." I say kindly.

"Oh yes. You are the guy. Let me go check." the worker says.

He comes back and points to the table in the far corner.

"Right over there." He says.

"Ok, thank you." I say walking over to the table, pulling out my disguised camera and the little gift I had gotten for Jordan.

*le time skip to 1:25pm*

My palms are sweaty and my heart is beating out of my chest.

I am so nervous to meet Jordan IRL.

I hope he doesnt just like run away or faint or something.

I get lost in my thoughts but they are broken when I hear the door bell signalling someone has entered the restaurant.

I look up and I see Jordan standing there, holding the door open for an old lady.

{Author's Note}

I really wanted this chapter to end like this because I have the perfect thing for the next chapter.

Its kind of a cliffhanger but I do a lot of clifdhangers anyway so you guys are probably used to it.

I am glad you guys are enjoying this fanfic.

I am having so much fun creating it.

I will tell you this.

You guys are going to LOVE the next chapter.

Alright, I have said too much.

I have school tomorrow so imma go to bed.

Thanks for all the support lately guys!

Love you all!! <3

Happy Nightmares!!

Good Night!!

Peace!