Having fun

Ghost's POV
We woke up pretty late than usual after last night.
We did our routine and Scarlet went to visit Grimm while I am still at home bored.
"Maybe I should take a walk to pass time..." I thought.
I got ready to leave and putted my nail on my back.
*Some time later*
I went to the City of Tears and I still haven't found anyone that I know.
"Hey my bro!" Hollow appeared along with Broken.
"Finally someone to talk to..." I thought to myself.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked while I high-fived them.
"Well...after we defeated that moth we decided to celebrate our victory." Broken replied.
"And I wonder what are you doing here alone..." Hollow said curiously.
"Uh...Scarlet went to visit her dad and I had nothing to do after." I told them.
"Nah don't worry about it, at least we're here to cheer you up." Hollow said.
"Yo there is a bar not too far...wanna drink something?" Broken spotted an opened bar near us.
We nodded and we entered the bar.

Grimm's POV
"So...is everything good with you and Ghost?" I asked Scarlet.
"Everything is great daddy." She said happily.
"*giggle* I see that you are happy with him and I'm glad that you made new friends too ." I smiled.
"And I bet that you "had fun" last night." I joked.
I could hear them the whole night from my house.
"What!? Dad!" She turned red and lightly punched my arm.
"You need to stop stalking us and it was our first time ok!?" She said annoyed.
"I know, it's fine hehehehe." I stroked her head.
Some minutes later I felt that Scarlet was a little curious about something.
"Are you okay, darling?" I asked.
"It's just weird how Ghost's father changed, I mean... how was he like in the past?" She said.
"Well he was a jerk and.....a murderer." I said in a dark tone.
"Why?" She asked.
"So as you know Ghost and Hollow were the only ones strong enough to contain the Radiance." I told her.
"Yeah? What does that have to do with their dad?" She asked me.
"Well...all of the other vessels who couldn't contain Radiance were......cast out." I said.
"What do you mean cast out?" She was still curious.
"Hold my hand..." I grabbed her hand as we teleported to the Ancient Basin.
"W-What are we doing here? This place is scary." She didn't like this place and grabbed my arm.
"Follow me...." We went to the entrance of The Abyss, the door was opened, someone has been here or is still there.
Then we heard some footsteps coming out from the door, it was Wyrm along with some vessel kids.
He must been recovering his children that he killed or casted out.
"You two shouldn't be here..." Wyrm spotted us at the entrance.
"We just want to see how this place is nowadays." I didn't want to get into trouble.
"*sigh* It's almost done but there is still some vessels that I need to recover." He said.
Then we entered The Abyss but we didn't go deeper but we saw that there was still some vessels in shade form and some broken masks.
"Oh god..." Scarlet was shocked and sad.
"Hey....I was desperate to save my kingdom...I had no other choice, but hey I'm trying to fix my mistakes." Wyrm said.
"I understand but it wasn't the right thing to do." I putted my hand on his shoulder.
"You threw Ghost in this horrible place..." Scarlet began to cry.
"I'm really sorry........but look, he and my children are fine and I'm not that goddamn jerk anymore." He comforted and she calmed down.
"Ok ok that's enough, let's get out of here..." I interrupted.
"Yeah, this place is creeping me out." Scarlet agreed.
"Ok, let's go kids." Wyrm and his children nodded as we left.

Scarlet's POV
We headed to City of Tears, Wyrm and his children said goodbye and went back to the palace.
"So I'm gonna go home now, wanna come with me?" Dad asked.
"Nah I'm gonna search for Ghost." I said as he nodded and teleported to his house.
"Now where the hell you are? I whispered to myself.
"Hey Scarlet, how ya doing?" Hornet showed up.
"Hi Hornet, have you seen Ghost? He suddenly disappeared." I complained.
"Oh *giggle* he's with his brothers there." She pointed to a bar where I could hear some loud laughs and bottles breaking.
"Oh god they must be drunk." I let out a little chuckle.
Then Ghost walked out of the door and he spotted us.
"Oh! What are you guys doing here?" He asked us.
"Uhm..... looking for you." I said awkwardly.
"Hey Ghost are you drunk?" Hornet asked him.
"A little bit." He was a bit dizzy.
"Are you sure about that Ghost?" I asked him.
"Relaxxxx...I'm fine *chuckle* those two over there though are the opposite of fine." He said while chuckling.
"I fucking dare you *muffled screaming* this window!" Someone said from inside.
"You might want to take a few steps back." Ghost told us as he stepped back.
"Way ahead of you!" Hornet said from far behind us.
All of us stepped back and all of a sudden Broken shattered the window and Hollow jumped shortly after laughing uncontrollably.
"Jeez! Broken, are you okay!?" Hornet desperately ran to Broken.
"i'm TotAlLy fiNeee...." He said dizzily while Hornet helped him to get up.
I facepalmed of embarrassment and annoyance.
"Aw cmon, why don't you two try to have fun with us a little?" Hollow tried to convince me and Hornet to join the "drunk squad".
We both sighed.
"Fine...but we won't drink too much." Hornet said.
(Yeah yeah just a little sip)
(Down it down it)