Chapter 6

I started laying down and cuddling up with Cole again. He started kissing me a little. It was cute. After about 20 minutes, my mom came home from work. I pulled him off the bed with me and ran downstairs. He followed. "Hey honey! Who do you got with ya?" Mom asked, "Oh this was the guy I was talking to you about the other day." I answered, "And apparently, we're dating." Mom looked at me. "Oh you guys are cute!" She demanded, "So are you letting us go on with our relationship?" I asked hoping she'd say yes, "YES! OF COURSE!" Me and Cole stared for a while and smiled. "What's his name?" Mom asked, "Cole" he responded. "Nice to meet you Miss.Helther!" He greeted, "You too Cole."
Me and him ran upstairs and cuddled back again. "You're so warm" I said, "You're so snugly." He complimented. We kissed for a while and then he asked me "Mind if I stay for the night?" "Sure :) Anything for you babe!" He smiled and got up. He got his phone and called his mom. As his mom was talking he smirked. After about 3 minutes, he jumped on me and laughed, giggled, and played around. "Hahahheheeh" we laughed a lot. "She said yes!" He told me. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor i snuggled up on his chest again. I kissed him for a long time until I accidentally fell in his arms and slept. I slept for quite a while. When I woke up, I found myself in front of his face. "You're cute when you sleep." He said. I just smiled like we always do to each other. We layed down right next to each other and cuddled up and slept once more. We slept until morning and my mom woke us up.

A/N: sorry for the lack of short chapters!