Chapter 4

Jaimie's P.O.V.
I had just said yes to Cole. He asked me out. I wonder what will happen next? I've never experienced having a boyfriend. It must be hard. Just, how will I be able to tell my mom? This is all messed up. We're probably going to break up if I don't tell mom. If I do, she might not approve or maybe approve. Life's just been so hard these days? But why? I don't want to have a horrible life. I want to live like any other regular classy girl would love like.

Cole's P.O.V.
I asked Jaimie out at a Starbucks earlier and gave her my number. "I'll think about it" she told me. When she got home, she texted me and said yes. I don't know if she asked her mom yet, but I'm certainly happy that she said yes. 😊

______________________________________________________________
I saw Cole at my locker waiting for me. Today, is awkward. Ya' know, 'cause I just said yes to his date request?!? I went over to greet him with a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe." Cole says, "Thanks for saying yes. I was so nervous." "No problem, I just need my mom's approval for us to date." I told him. "Why not your dad too?" He asked. "I don't actually really have a dad. My parents claimed they were divorced when I was 7." "That's sad" he said, "Well I'll be here to comfort you for hopefully your whole life." "Thanks" I responded with faith. When school was over, I saw Cole with the popular girl, Cassidy. Cassidy Shaffer. Cassidy is the diva in the cheerleading squad for our school basketball team. She will literally, tear you! She tore my best friend, Audrey's new North Face that she got from last year's Black Friday! I walked up to Cole and and dragged him away. "Hey wadaya think YOU'RE DOING?" Cassidy asked in a "divious tone". "IM HIS GIRLFRIEND SO BACK OFF!" I hesitated, "And I am her boyfriend. We are, YES ACTUALLY DATING." Cole added, "In fact we claimed it official yesterday" he handed his phone so Cassidy could see what we said to each other yesterday by texting. She got so jealous she could tear me next! And I think THAT'S what's gonna happen next of her jealousy.