What Team?

"Ricky you look amazing," Gina told me holding onto Nini's hands. Those two were finally together. Even though Gina got what she wanted she was still helping with operation Chad. I had also forgiven her for dumping punch on me. She was mad at what Nini said and took it out on the wrong person. But she and Nini had made up and turns out Nini was just jealous that I was dating Gina. She wanted Gina to date her and she got what she wanted. They weren't out though. That's something they were waiting to do.

"Thanks. Let's get this photo over with," I said. I was currently dressed as Chad. It was photoshoot day. Gina looked amazing as Gabriella.

"You can go on stage when I'm finished with your makeup," Kourtney told me sternly. "Seb, honey you're next."

Walking onto the stage I had to laugh. E.J. had the most ridiculous wig on ever. I tried to hold my laugh but E.J. saw me.

"Glad you find this funny, Ricky," E.J. said smiling. He and I had talked the day after Homecoming and he told me we were still friends. We also talked about the night I left his house after our almost kiss.

"Alright let's get this photo done," Carlos told us.

"Shouldn't we wait for Miss. Jenn," Nini asked from the sidelines.

"Miss Jenn is..busy," Carlos said. He sounded unsure and like he was hiding something. Nobody decided to question him. The photoshoot was a mess but eventually we got it.

"Alright everyone let's start rehearsing," Carlos said. "Gabriella you go there, Troy you're here, Chad you're here and the rest of you basketball boys get on a spot," Carlos said.

"Wait what are we doing?" Gina asked.

"We're doing When There Was Me And You and Gabriella is walking through a forrest of boys," Carlos said. His idea was a little out there and not going to lie, I didn't like it.

"Troy just broke her heart, Gabriella wouldn't want to walk through a forrest of boys," Gina countered. There was a collective sound of agreement in the room. I'm guessing most people didn't like that idea.

"What Troy did was unforgivable," Ashlyn said. Troy had broken Gabriella's heart. Why would Gabriella want to walk through a forrest of boys.

"Maybe Gabriella could walk through a forrest of supportive sisters," Kourtney argued. Mostly everyone agreed with her idea.

"Or maybe Gabriella could be alone and sing an acoustic version," I suggested. It was something I'd been working on for a while.

"Eh," someone from the crowd murmured.

"This is a not a democracy people," Carlos snapped. Everyone was quiet. Carlos rarely ever raised his voice.

"What's wrong Carlos?" Seb asked his voice calm.

"Maybe we should wait for Miss Jenn.," Nini suggested. Everyone agreed with Nini and started packing up.

"Miss Jenn might not even have a job," Carlos admitted. He told us the story of how Miss Jenn was going to be facing the school board. After he told us, he said rehearsals were canceled until further notice. Everyone left and it was just me and Gina in the room.

"That acoustic version of When There Was Me And You," Gina started. "Let me hear it."

"I thought you were my fairytale," I started singing while strumming along on my guitar. Once I finished Gina applauded me.

"Shouldn't we doing something?" I asked. Gina agreed and everyone from the crew ended up in Big Red's basement. After much thinking we agreed to a flash mob.

The next day we all were in the cafeteria. We gave each other a look before starting our song called Truth Justice and Songs in Our Key. It worked we saved Miss Jenn.