Preparation

in essos(Meereen):

after 12 hours the queen called her advisors to know the preparations.

"How are the preparations, my Lords?" asked the the queen.

lord Burly answered in calm voice:
"the gates are sealed. watch towers are reinforced with the best archers. all ships are ready at dock to defend the city.all the people living nearby meereen are now under our protection and treated well. we've sent ravens to Qarth, Astapor and to Grey Worm at Thorngate.Qarth has sent 1000 unsullied from their strength 2000, they will be here before war if odds are in favour of us.Astapor has sent the army of 2000 but it seems hard for them to reach here in time.

Grey Worm has cut the supply lines of  food  of Thorngate. he is waiting for the perfect time to attack.and Thorngate is a remote city so he won't be able to come in time.
we have bought 2000 sellswords from the drunken market from where you got Dario. we have 2000 dothraki here, rest are in astapor, qarth and with grey worm, each has 1000 dothraki riders. we have 8000 unsullied here in meereen as 7000 unsullied are in battle of Throngate.

that makes our army strength - 12000 which is even less than half of the neferakis army.

we have 40 finest ships in meereen that will help us hold the sea border.
But neferak has 70 ships and that is a big number. they have 25000 soldiers in ground army.this are the reports made by us."

the queen started:
"their numbers are bigger than us. but we are fighting to save our home, save our children and women. they might have a larger army and more number of ships than us but they are forgetting we have a dragon,the protector of the city. their soldiers won't even get the chance to see what burnt them alive.what about the equipments?

"their equipments are better than us. our archers on the wall are armed with normal bows, the archers on the ground are given long bows. rest, dothrakis are with their ancient weapons and unsullied are with long spears.sellswords are with their common swords and armors." lord Burly replied.

(image:riders with their ancient dothraki weapon)

"arm the reinforced archers with Long Bows, we need more time so that help can arrive, for that we will have to stay on the wall for longer time.provide the sell-swords with armors and forged swords to fight."
i will want to talk to my people, spread the word." she commanded.

then one by one, all advisors left to obey the commands.

after some time,villagers,unsullied, dothraki riders and advisors were gathered in courtyard of the castle, near the gates.when daenerys came out from the highest window everyone started to scream loudly, dothrakis were screaming loudly as their death oman.

when daenerys came out from the highest window everyone started to scream loudly, dothrakis were screaming loudly as their death oman

(image:daenerys ready to give speech)

she started:
"My people! dothraki! unsullied! advisors! sellswords!,the time has come, they will reach here in some hours. they have larger army more ships than us. but what are they fighting for? to conquer a city? to defeat the queen? yes, they are not fighting to save anything. but what are your purposes? your purposes are to save! to save the women, children, the people who are given shelter in meereen! we have better purposes, don't forget that!let's do this! we know everything will be alright!"

after hearing her encouraging words everybody started to hail her, screaming and war dance.

(image:unsullied army)

(image:dothraki screaming)

after that, she dismissed all and went to the crypt to meet her son, Drogon.